[08] "The Killing Dance."

The school bus parked next to a run down motel. "The hell is this?" I thought to myself.

Yeah, the school was paying for our stay at this motel, but could we at least have stopped at another motel? Preferably a nicer one that doesn't look so beaten up?

"I've seen worse." Scott says as we all got out of the bus. The whole team just stood there, shocked at the piece of crap motel that we were taken to.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked, just as Coach Finstock blew the whistle. "Listen up," he said. "The meet's been pushed 'till tomorrow. This is the closet motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." He explained.

"You'll be pairing up, choose wisely." Coach said, holding up a bunch of keys.

Luckily, I got a room to myself. Everyone partnered with everyone except for me. And I wasn't mad, I actually wanted a room where I would be alone.

Coach started handing out the keys. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that?" He asked. "Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" He said just as I took my key.

"Room 118." I whispered to myself, looking for the room.

As I found the room, I used the key to open the door. When I got inside, I locked the door and basically threw myself onto the bed.

But it wasn't comfortable. The bed was hard and not luxurious at all. "This is just for one night." I reminded myself.

Just as I shut my eyes, my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Stiles.

(And she changes his name in her phone once again btw the texts are in third person I guess.....so kacey's name in his phone is "Tiger Girl")

<Stilinski>
I have 4 suspects

<Tiger Girl>
Alright who?

<Stilinski>
1st: Harris he's missing but that doesn't mean he's dead

<Tiger Girl>
So there's a wild chemistry teaching, sacrificing man on the loose ?

<Stilinski>
😒next: Cora, Derek's sister

<Tiger Girl>
It seems like it's more likely her than Harris no one really knows who she is

<Stilinski>
And she's related to Derek so she's instantly 50x more of a suspect

<Tiger Girl>
Okay.........3 ?

<Stilinski>
Deaton

<Tiger Girl>
I see where you're coming from, but why would he want to sacrifice people? And if he was doing it, why would he help you guys investigate Harris' and the music teachers' disappearance?

<Stilinski>
Idk but he's a suspect

<Tiger Girl>
Whatever 4???

<Stilinski>
...........Lydia

<Tiger Girl>
😳😳

<Stilinski>
She was controlled by Derek's uncle, and she had no clue

<Tiger Girl>
Okay.. So what do we do?

<Stilinski>
Idk I guess we just wait and see what happens

<Tiger Girl>
U mean wait until more people die??

<Stilinski>
We can't do anything yet