[04] "No One's In Danger, Yet."

"Look." Scott says to Derek, showing him the matching bruises on Allison and Lydia.

We were in school. Most of us had free periods, besides Stiles and Scott who just skipped class. And Derek, who doesn't even go to school anymore.

"That's nothing." Derek says, taking a glance at the marks.

"It's pareidolia." Lydia said. "What's that?" I asked. "A mental condition that causes people to see patterns that aren't there." She explained.

Derek rolled his eyes. "They're just tying to help." Scott tells him.

"Help? They're trying to help?" Derek asked. He pointed at Lydia. "This one who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you." And then he pointed to Allison.

"And this one who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack." He said.

"What the hell happened in this town before I came here?" I asked.

"Too much." Scott answered. "Okay, now c'mon. No one died. Look, there may have been a little maiming, a little mangling. But no death. That's what I call an important distinction." Stiles said.

"My mother died." Allison mentioned. "Your family's little honor code killed your mother." Derek said to her. "Not me."

"I'm here to help Scott, not you." Allison says. "You wanna help? Find something real." Derek shot back before leaving.

"Look, there's some crazy stuff going on and I don't know if I can be apart of this." I say. "Last time supernatural stuff like this was going on, i had to move all the way from India to California. And let me tell you, I am not moving."

"No ones in danger, yet. We just need to find Erica and Boyd."
~~~~~~~~~~~
We were in Ecomonics class. The teacher, Bobby Finstock, was also the coach of the lacrosse team.

"The stock market is based on two principals." He said. "What are they?" He asked.

Scott raised his hand. "Yes McCall, you can go to the bathroom." Coach said, sure that Scott didn't know the answer.

Scott put his hand down, looking confused. "Uh, no Coach, I know the answer." He says. Coach laughed, thinking that Scott was joking.

"Oh, you're serious?" Coach asked. "Y-Yes. It's risk and reward." Scott answered.

"Wow!" Coach was amazed. "Who are you and what have you done to McCall?" He smiled. "Don't answer that, I like you better." He says.

"Does anyone have a quarter?" He asks. Stiles reached in his pocket to take out what I'm guess was a quarter, but while taking it out, something else fell out of his pocket.

A condom.

My eye widened and my jaw dropped open. "No. Freaking. Way." I thought to myself. Why the hell would that be in his—Heather.

I put my hands on my head. Well the condom was still inside of the package so I guess that's a good sign, right?

"Stilinski, I think you uh, just dropped this." Coach said, picking the closed packet off the floor and giving it back to Stiles.

"Congratulations." Coach smirks as the rest of the class snickers.

Stiles looked at me with apologetic eyes and I turned my head away to face the Coach.

"Risk and reward. Put the quarter in the cup, get the reward." Coach put a mug from his desk on to the floor and tries to make the coin go in.

Successful, the class starts clapping. "Danny. Risk and reward." He says. "What's the reward?" Danny questions. "You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow." Coach says.