chapter 4

I could not believe that I was kissing someone who was messed up enough to kill his own mother.But I couldn't control my self. The way he made me feel was scary. His lips on mine was something I could never get enough of. I woke up in his bed,my hair was a mess and there was feathers everywhere. I put my fingers on my lips and they were swollen. I looked around for him but I saw no one. I walked out of the room to look for him. I walked outside to the garden and saw dandy burying his mother.He had a look of remorse on his face. He looked up at me with his beautiful green eyes and smiled. He walked up to me and grabbed me by my waist and kissed me on my lips. I smiled at him and he picked me up. I squealed in surprise. He sat me down on his bed and began to get his self dressed. "Where are you going" I asked him and he said "to the freak show I am buying you from elsa. "Oh" I simply spoke. " I didn't know you wanted me for that long" I said looking straight at him. He walked up to me and I didn't know what to think he was totally unpredictable. He came up to me and put his hands at my sides supporting his self. He looked straight in my eyes and said "you are all I want and all I need, you are mine" I just smiled and all I wanted was his lips on mine. He must have read my thoughts because before I could speak his lips crashed against mine.