chapter 6

I was startled when I heard the bedroom door open.These doors were huge and weighed a lot so when you opened them it wasn't exactly quiet.I looked at the door and saw dandy covered in blood.He walked over to my side and sat down."Have fun" I asked in a child like voice. He smiled at me and and placed his hand on my thigh.This sent shivers through my body.I tried to take my mind off of what just happened.I wasn't sure I was in the mood right now.I distracted him with small talk.He was just smiling at me the whole time I was babbling about random things."your so beautiful" he said placing his hand on my thigh.I felt the electric shock again.I bit my lip and looked at the ground."you shouldn't have done that you know what it does to me" he spoke softly. He tackled me down and I stopped him remembering he was covered in blood."lets go get you cleaned up"I whispered in his ear. He bit his lip and followed me.We got into the bathroom and I closed the door and locked it."why are you locking it no one else is here" he said looking at me. "your not going anywhere Mr.Mott". I Took off his bloody shirt revealing his sweaty chest. I just stared at him for a minute and bit down on my lip hard until I tasted blood.He walked up to me and grabbed my face and crashed his lips into mine.I put my arms around his neck and threw my legs around his waist.He pushed me against the bathroom door.And trailed kisses down my neck.A small noise left my mouth.I felt him smile into my skin.I bit his lip when he met mine again.I tangled my fingers in his hair.At this point we didn't care.I turned the shower on and we stepped in.All the blood on his body was gone.He picked me up and put me around his waist.......