Safe

I woke up to the sound of the door to my room opening. It took a minute to adjust to the sudden bright light beaming through the windows. When I could finally see I turned around to see who had opened the door. I expected Dandy but no one was there. I looked through the door for a few minutes before getting up and closing it so I could get changed. As soon as I turned around I was greeted with Dandy smiling brightly at me. I jumped back until I hit my head on the hard wall. "Shit" I mumbled to myself. You know you shouldn't swear like that. I looked up at Dandy and he could tell I was annoyed. But knowing how Dandy was I softened my features quickly to avoid upsetting him. I smiled at him and he walked over to me. "You know I have never noticed how short you are compared to me." Dandy spoke jokingly. "It's not my fault your a giant!" I said in the voice of a child. I crossed my arms and pouted. He walked over to me and put his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. I blushed bright red. "Your really cute when your nervous" Dandy spoke, now inches away from my lips. "You know I'm really hungry we should go eat" I said kissing his cheek and began walking into the hallway. "You know I always get what I want" Dandy spoke pushing me up against the wall. I couldn't lie, I wanted this to happen and knew it would, so technically I got my way. He smashed his lips into mine and I felt the oh so familiar sparks shoot through my body. I smiled into the kiss letting him know I enjoyed it. He continued to kiss me.I broke the kiss to replace the air that had left my lungs. I breathed in and out slowly and finally caught my breath. I looked up at Dandy waiting for him to reconnect our lips. I stared into his eyes, they weren't filled with lust like I expected them to be. Instead his pupils were slightly larger then normal. I ignored the thoughts and grabbed the back of Dandy's neck and pushed him closer to me. He pulled away and I was confused for a second. He then attached his lips to my neck leaving small love bites. He raised up and looked at me and I bit my lip. "You drive me crazy, you know that?" He said looking at me staring into my eyes.I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. "I love you So much Dandy" I spoke truthfully. "I love you too" he said softly. Soon I felt myself dosing off, laying on Dandy's chest listening to his heartbeat.

Sorry for the short chapter,it wasn't that interesting but I thought it was needed since things have been intense lately.
I need to know what the story needs more of so I can make it more enjoyable. I will update as soon as possible.
Byeeeeeee