Twisted

I walked down the road for a while but then I decided to take a shortcut through the woods since the freak show was in the middle of nowhere.Honestly I wanted the walk to last a long time.I didn't want to return to the cage.I walked through the dark woods.It was silent.Not a sound from even the crickets.I started to hear heavy footsteps behind me.I turned around to be greeted with the terrifying sight of the same clown that  was with dandy.I screamed and began running really fast.He still managed to keep up with me.At this point I knew I can't out run him so I ducked behind a large tree.The footsteps stopped.The only sound that could be heard was my racing heart.I thought I was safe until I felt two large hands pick me up roughly.I began to scream and kick and do anything I could to escape but It was no use.He plunged a knife into my leg. I screamed in pain, luckily, it didn't take long For me to pass out. I woke up in a dirty cage like fortress. It appeared to be one side of an abandoned camper.Because I could clearly see the sink and the stove on the other side of the cage.The floor was covered in blood,some of it being mine but surely not all of it.I heard the sound of a key being turned and in stepped the clown,along with Dandy......