.......

Dandy made me so nervous. I act like it didn't bother me, but when he gets close to me I feel like the breath has been taken from my lungs. I knew what he was capable of, and prayed he would keep his promise not to hurt me. I have figured something out though. You can't show Dandy fear, because then he wants to make you even more scared. I knew I should leave, but I couldn't. I needed Dandy. He had never physically tried to hurt me. But I see how mad he can get. He is so dangerous and anyone would be running away. But I couldn't, I had to face the fact that I was in love with Dandy Mott. Loving someone,and being In love with someone are two very different things. I know he said he loved me, but I couldn't make myself believe it. I laid in his bed, lost in thought. I hope he loved me like I love him. My thoughts were cut short by somebody entering the room. I saw Dandy walked in and began changing. I say up and looked at him, hoping he would tell me where he was going. He didn't though. He just walked over to me, kissed my lips and walked out. I wondered what he was doing. But I ignored my curiosity. He hasn't left for a few days. So I had a pretty good idea where he was going. He was going to the freak show. Probably to see the twins. I began to cry at the thought of it. I didn't want to show him I cared. So I went into one of the many rooms in his house and hid. I stayed in there for hours. It was silent in the room. I looked around and noticed it was his mothers room. I heard yelling coming from downstairs, but I remained where I sat. The yelling now came upstairs. It was Dandy. He was shouting my name but I didn't respond. I then heard him begin to look into all the rooms. He would find me soon, I knew it. He opened the door and saw me. He looked so angry, I was scared. He then began yelling at me. "YOU DONT HIDE FROM ME" he shouted as he began to walk up to me. I then felt a stinging sensation on the side of my face. H-He hit me, Dandy hit me. I raised my hand up to the side of my cheek and looked up at him. He looked scared. "Iris I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" I ignored his words and went into my room and slammed the door. It was a few hours later that I heard a small knock on my door. I ignored it and continued looking at the window. It was night now, at least 10:00 pm. My room was pitch black. I was tired but I couldn't seem to sleep. I heard the door open and close and someone crawl beside me. I felt them wrap their arms around my waist. It was Dandy, I knew it was because I felt the same sparks I got every time he touched me. He hit me, and I couldn't believe it. I should tell him to get out, but I didn't move. He then grabbed my shoulder and turn me on my back. He crawled on top of me. He was trying to get my attention. I hated to admit it, but it was working. He just looked down on me. I didn't move an inch, just stared back up at him. The pain was still in my cheek. I was almost positive it would bruise. I Continued to look up at him. I felt something wet continuing to fall onto my cheeks. Dandy was crying. I couldn't think of anything to do, so I grabbed his shirt and pulled him onto me. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. I know I should hate him, but I couldn't. I was confused because he never felt sorry after hurting someone. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. I felt Dandy's chest rise and fall, I could tell that he had fallen asleep. I close my eyes and went to sleep myself.