one - spring break

the image above is the Kappa Omega fraternity house!

-

TWO YEARS LATER.
FRIDAY • MARCH 13, 2015

"It's spring break!"

Unison of drunken yells echoed throughout the Kappa Omega fraternity house as everyone raised their solo cups in the air, jumping to the beat of the Trap Nation mix played by the DJ. Two weeks of no classes, no boring lectures from boring teachers, and no need for studying - and this day marks only the beginning.

All six (yes, still six, because they never bothered to accept any more pledges) of the Kappa Omega brothers stood along the side of the dance floor in a vertical line, arms folded over their chest and eyes at the crowd amongst them. They all had satisfied grins on their faces at the sight of everyone having the time of their lives, no holding back - but not only were the brothers observing how their guests were doing; they were also searching for their one-night stand.

"Well, I found one...but she's grinding on some other guy." Jack Gilinsky announced with a frown and then mumbled, "I can kick his ass out."

"Calm down, Gilinsky," Shawn said with authority and a chuckle, eyes drifting towards the girl Jack was gawking at. "He's our guest, we can't just do something like that. Besides, I don't even think she's that cute. Find another one."

"Shawn's right, bro," Matthew butted in. "I know that girl - she's in my Law class - and apparently, she's clingy. So, if you don't want one hundred messages on your phone tomorrow morning, then I suggest you don't. Plus, I heard she's a bitch."

Cameron suddenly exhaled out a groan. "Speaking of bitches...look who just crashed the party, guys." Cameron grumbled with an irritated tone as the group of five familiar girls ambled towards them, also in a vertical line. "I thought we made it clear that Delta Phi wasn't invited, nor can they enter our house."

Lola chuckled and pouted maliciously. "And do you think we care, Cameron?"

"Listen," Quinn began, a fake grin on her face. "We don't want to start any trouble with you guys, because honestly, neither of you are worth it-"

"Not wanting to start any trouble? You're Delta Phi; of course you want to start trouble." Nash scoffed, interrupting Quinn, but she ignored his remark and continued anyways.

"-We just wanted to tell you to shut your music down because it's annoying and too loud. Hello? We need our beauty sleep!"

"Like it'll help." Jack Johnson murmured and snickered, earning a glower from all the girls. "So what do you say, Shawn? Should we lower our music?"

Shawn chuckled and stepped forward with dominance, eyes narrowed at the girls standing in front of him. "Quinn, Clara, Lola, Payton, and Jess...why do you even bother?" He said, a deriding tone. "First of all, neither of you can tell us what to do. Second of all, we don't care about your needs or you in general. And third of all...where's Sofia?"

The girls all rolled their eyes, Payton answering Shawn's question and saying, "She's outside. She didn't want to come in here because she thinks that if she's surrounded by too much irrelevant - you guys - she'll die."

"Payton! Oh my god, you weren't supposed to tell him that!" Jess scolded, smacking Payton's arm. "Now look, he's going to try and find her!"

Shawn laughed and stepped out of the vertical line, going past the uncompleted Delta Phi girls with a smirk on his face as he winked. "You got that right."

-

ok, so i decided that for a majority of the chapters, im going to be posting polyvore outfits Sofia wears on that day, just because i really like her outfits and it's fun to make them! :-)