two - grudges

FRIDAY •MARCH 13, 2015

Shawn pushed through everyone who blocked his way, and though it earned him a couple nasty glares, he couldn't care less; all he wanted was to find Sofia. He looked left and right, a smirk growing on his lips once he spotted her at the corner of the porch, leaning back on one of the pillars, a solo cup in her left hand and a phone in her right.

She really didn't care about what was happening around her - and that regular, emotionless face Sofia wore as she looked down at her phone confirmed that statement. "Ugh!" Sofia grumbled as Shawn approached her inconspicuously, but she wasn't even looking at Shawn (she didn't notice him yet), she was still looking at her phone. "Stupid wi-fi!"

"I'm sorry. I should probably upgrade that." Shawn said, finally revealing his presence. Sofia exhaled exasperatedly and looked up at the tall boy standing in front of her.

"Yeah, you should." She agreed in a snobby tone, turning her phone off and dropping it back into her purse. "Look, can you scram? Leave! Evaporate! Go back into your house, call my girls and tell them to hurry up, and then never speak to me again." Sofia instructed and then looked to her right, taking a sip from her cup.

"Sofia,"

"Oh my god, why are you still here?" She grouched, her vexed expression causing laughter from Shawn's lips.

"I'm here because I don't want to take part in World War Three - which, by the way, if anyone asks, your sorority started - and also because I want to talk to you. Duh." Shawn explained with a shrug and a grin, resting his forearm above Sofia's head, on the pillar. "By the way, how'd you get the drink? I didn't see you enter."

Sofia nodded her head, motioning behind Shawn, where a boy ambled towards the two, a small plate in his hands. "Um...there weren't any more fried Oreos, so, um, I got you brownies instead." The boy said nervously, his hands slightly shaking as he handed the plate to Sofia.

"Thanks, Leo. You're the best." Sofia fluttered her eyelashes and sent Leo a flirtatious smile, biting her lip as she took the plate.

Leo laughed in adoration. "Do you need anything else, Sofia?"

"No, she doesn't. Get lost. Now." Shawn interjected, giving Leo a threatening scowl. Shawn took the cup and plate from Sofia's hands and pushed it back to Leo. "And get rid of these for us. Thanks."

Leo instantly obeyed, taking the items from Shawn and cowering back into the house. Sofia scoffed in disbelief, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at Shawn. "What's your deal, Shawn? Stop being annoying."

"I'm innocent, Sofia, trust me on that," Shawn murmured while he swatted Sofia's hair away from her shoulder, grazing his fingertips on her skin to tease. He leaned down, and at the same time, pulled Sofia into his chest as his lips connected with her neck, starting out as a few pecks. "I just tend to get protective when other guys try to get with my girl."

Sofia's eyebrows furrowed together, her body feeling like jello under Shawn's lips. "First of all, I am not your girl. Second of all, you're not getting lucky tonight, Shawn...not tonight." She declared.

"So then tomorrow night?" He mumbled, his lips still pressed against her skin, causing a minor ticklish sensation to occur.

"No, not ever! Never again." Sofia shoved Shawn back and walked past him, into the Kappa Omega house in search for the rest of Delta Phi. She finally found them after a couple of glances left and right; they were still face-to-face with the rest of Kappa Omega, arguing like what Shawn explained.

Shawn followed after Sofia, slightly vexed. "C'mon, Sof! You're not still mad at me for what happened two years ago, are you? Because I have every right to be mad at you, too, but I'm not holding a damn grudge about it!" Sofia ignored him, her eyes rolling.

"Hello girls, are you done? Let's go. Now." Sofia interrupted the conversation when she reached World War III. 

"Sofia!" Jack Gilinsky exclaimed. 

"Don't talk to me. I said, let's go, whores!" Sofia repeated, much louder, and the five girls obeyed instantly, flicking the five boys off briefly before whirling around and strolling past the party, out the Kappa Omega fraternity house. When they were out of sight, Sofia turned to the boys, pointing a warning finger at them. "You better lower your volume, or I will hurt each and every one of you." 

Sofia flipped her hair over her shoulder and turned away, not waiting for a response before she paced towards the exit. "Sofia," Shawn begun again, hoping that she would reason out with him, but he should have known better - she obviously didn't. 

"Shut up." She cut him off with venom laced in her voice, not even making a millisecond of eye contact with him. Shawn sighed in relinquishment, watching as Sofia's body eventually disappeared from the scene. 

"Yo, Brody!" Shawn shouted towards the DJ. Brody raised an eyebrow expectantly, removing his headphones from his head. "Lower the volume...please! I know this princess, and she needs her beauty sleep." 

 -

that ending will make me die from cringing too much.