six - meeting

WARNING: EXTREMELY short chapter, so i apologize. i'll update this weekend.

^ the Delta Phi sorority house (it's the same as the sorority house in Scream Queens, even the inside and how big it is)

-

THURSDAY • MARCH 19, 2015

"Good afternoon, students. I am glad those who have the capability of getting off their beds and taking time to walk all the way to this wonderful pavilion for this assembly did so. And I am aware that it is still Spring Break, and you would think it would be unfair for me to call on you during this time, but it was not me who wanted to call this meeting, it was actually—" Dean Hefner was cut off.

"Me." It was the infamous Sofia Adams, in all her pride and glory, wearing her usual choice of clothing—a short skirt, crop top, and hundred-dollar heels. On her face, a mask that was often mistaken as her smile. She walked in front of the Dean, causing everyone's focus to be on her. "It was me who called for this meeting, so if any one of you hoebags complain, you better shut up before I make you shut up."

"Sofia Adams, everyone...good luck." Dean Hefner grumbled before giving Sofia a warning look and walking away from everyone, towards her office, shaking her head slowly.

Sofia smiled wider and crossed her arms, scanning all the faces in the crowd. "Listen up, ugly assholes, because you're going to love what I gotta say," Sofia started. "Tomorrow, starting at two o'clock sharp, me and my beautiful Delta Phi sisters are hosting a fundraiser for...well, it's going to remain unknown. And you boys...or girls...better crack open your wallets because this year, we're going to have an auction to raise money!"

"What auction?" a boy asked from the crowd.

"Oh my god, shut up!" Sofia instantly growled and shot daggers towards the boy, who widened his eyes in horror and shut his mouth. "Me and these hookers—" she gestured to the Delta Phi sisters who were lined up behind Sofia in a horizontal line, arms crossed and charming grins on their faces. "—are going to be auctioning ourselves for a starting price of twenty dollars! Those lucky shits who win the bid get to take the girl to dinner for a date, or something! Yeah! Anyways, I hope to see you all there tomorrow—and I'm not actually hoping; I expect all of you to be there, or else I'll ruin your lives. Bye!"

And almost immediately, the fake smile on her face dropped and she glared at everyone who stared at her, comprehending the memo she gave. She turned on her heel and faced the side, snapping her fingers at her girls and then walking away, the rest following her behind.

-