Chapter 1: Forced

Chapter 1: Forced

I heard loud shouts from the conference room. It sounded like Austin and Jimmy had gotten in a fight, which was very rare.  

They always agreed on everything.

Something isn't right.

I walked towards the room slow and quietly. I knew Trish was in there too, only because she's Austins manager and I also heard her yell.

"Austin, when will you understand it's best for your career?" Jimmy says, keeping calm.

"Never! Because it's not best!" Austin tries not to yell again.

"you've become attached to that little girlfriend of yours! She's just your writer! Got that? I want you to be broken up with her by tomorrow!" He says sternly.

"But I... I love her! I can't leave her! I've finally got her and now you're telling me I can't have her?!?" The pain in Austin's voiced killed me. I could tell he was probably on the verge of tears.

"Austin! People don't want you and Ally, they want you and Kira!"

"BULLSHIT!" Austin shouted loud enough that the whole building probably could've heard it. "That's bullshit! You know it is! You know how the fan-base blows up tumblr, twitter, instagram and more with Auslly!"

"Austin-" Jimmy instantly gets cut off.

"NO!"

"Austin listen to me! If you don't break up with ally by tomorrow. Our contract is over." He says stiffly. I felt a pang of pain in my stomach. Why now? Why does it have to happen when we're together.

It went silent. Deadly silent. I heard Austin's footsteps towards the door and immediately sprinted down the hall back to the waiting room.  

Austin came from the hall to where I was sitting, with his head hung low. I could tell he was crying. Or at least had been. He sat down beside me and put my hand In his. He started rubbing circles in them while it stayed deadly silent.

"So how'd it go?" I asked, even though I knew the answer. Terrible.

"I love you." he said softly,but his voice sounded broken.

"I love you too." I say back I know he could really use it right now. He looked up, and I was right. He had been crying.

"I know I've probably said this before. But you really have no Idea how much that means to me." then I he started mumbling to himself again. "I'm gonna miss you so much." I heard him mumble. "Please don't forget we have. I want to have this with you...again. Someday.." he says in a pleading tone. If I didn't listen to the conversation then I'd be confused but I know what about. Somewhat.

"Trust me. I never will." I say before Being pulled into a kiss. Of course it was the same as all the others. But it had meaning. We were probably never going to be able to do it again. It was one of the longest ones we had, but we ran out of breath eventually.

We silent and for the rest of the night we just stayed with each other. Austin wouldn't let me out of his sight. He never told me about the meeting. I don't think he liked talking about it. I wouldn't either.

The night was starting to end. It was about midnight he forced me to go to sleep. I know he layed with me for an our at least.bi felt his warm body next to me, even in sleep. But then it disappeared.I don't know what time, but it was gone.

And he never came back.

A/N: sort of a cliffhanger but, not really. I would really like comments and feedback and so on to help my writing skills.

Oh and just to let you know when it says like Austin was gone and he never came back.

HE'S NOT DEAD! he's a alive. You'll find out what I meant in the next chapter. If you haven't figured it out already.

So... That's that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and found it slightly interesting.but next chapter will be better.

~Kara