Chapter 2: Reunion...Sort of

Chapter 2: Reunion.. Sort of

*2 years later*

I flipped through the channels and landed on the news. I listened to it as I was getting dressed. I pulled on my jeans and picked up my shirt when I hear something on the news.

"Austin Moon is finishing up on his SECOND big world tour. and spending some time with his beautiful girlfriend Cameron Torrez." the News lady goes on and on.

(A/N: Picture of Cameron on the side)

okay I guess I have some explaining to do.

About 2 years ago Austin had that meeting and we spent the rest of the day with each other. When I woke up he was gone! No where To be seen! Turns out he left and got a record deal, dated Kira for a while. Went on a tour. Had a one year anniversary with Kira IN PARIS! Broke up with her like two weeks later. A month Later he came out with a new album and got a new Girlfriend named Cameron Torez- who is absolutely flawless and any girl would kill to be her!- and here he is ending his second tour and spending more time with Cameron.

Now moving on to what's been going on in our lives here in Miami. 

Trish and I moved in with each other after Graduation. Right now I'm in Music school and Trish is got into another college , probably because she had a lot of jobs within the last 2 years. Dez is in a film school.  

Ever since Austin left team Austin, They started calling it 'Team Ally' because I've finally decided I'll live my dream too. seeing as Austin has big producers and labels and videos and... Girlfriends. it kills me saying that. He said he loved me and to remember what we had, then leaves. Even if it was forced. It wasn't easy to think of.

Trish yells something from upstairs. Probably about something she can't find in her mess of a room.

She walked to the living room. I totally forgot about my shirt that was still in my hands and acted quickly, covering my chest with it. "TRISH!"

"What? We're both girls , Ally!" She reminds me as if I forgot.

"I know but still!"

"Well calm down! It's okay!"

I pull the shirt over my head and brush my hair. I get a text from Dez.

from Dez: HEEEEY ALLY!!!!! We were called in for a meeting today. Just thought I'd tell you. Its at 2 btw. but don't worry. if it's bad news i got you a... PICKLE BASKET!!!!! I remember how you just love them!

I stare at the text. A meeting? what could that be about? And a pickle basket? NO WA- I mean um. Who needs pickle baskets? Pfft. what am i saying? This is my conscience! Of course a pickle basket sounds awesome!

To Dez: Okay. Well see you at 2 I guess.

I had this uneasy feeling in my stomach all day. What was this meeting about? Well it could he good news like me finally being able to love my dream and be In the music business. Or bad news like Austin moving back to Miami.

2 o' clock finally came and we all met in front of the big building of our - used to be..- management.  

"Well, come on! It's now or never people!" Dez says trying to sound encouraging, stepping up to the door and holding it open. Trish and I step forward into the building, unwillingly.

"Ally! Dez! Trish!" the woman says. I know she wasn't excited to see us. I just know. She walked us back into the meeting room.

We were greeted by Jimmy, and a few young interns. "Hello former Team Austin" he begins. He could've said Team Ally. Because thats what we are now. "I bet your wondering why I called you to this meeting."