Epilogue

Epilogue

Austin walked with me along the beach, with his arm around my waist. "Remember last time we were here?" He said softly. I did remember. It was perfect. But it had a weird feeling to it. Like I could sense I wasn't going to see him after the next day. 

"Yeah. Don't remind me." I said, looking down. I hope we weren't here for the same reason again. 

"This time it's going to be different." He says, stopping. "Do you know what day it is?" 

"It's my 20th birthday. Why?" I asked, confused. 

"Ally, I love you." 

"I love you too. But what's so important about my 20th birthday?" 

"I don't know what you're going to think about this. But I know what I do." He gets down on one knee in front of me. Then, pulls out a small box. "Ally Dawson, I know we've been through a lot. And I know we may seem a little young for this. But I promise you, every minute of my life I'll love you. I'll never leave you for some other girl. Ever! Management can't break us apart either. No one can. So, Ally, Will you marry me?" He asks sweetly. I could feel the shock on my face from his question, but I couldn't stop smiling. 

"I thought you'd never ask." I say with a playful smile. He stands up and puts the ring on my ring finger. "So what brought this to mind?" 

"I want to start forever, as soon as possible. And this seemed like the best way to do it." 

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is the last chapter of this book! Again, sorry it's short I just don't want to write it anymore. 

But I will make a sequel, I don't know it's going to be called yet. But when there's another update in this, it'll have the sequel information.

I hope you enjoyed reading this fanfic as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Comment and Vote i you'd like 

And Thanks for reading! It meant a lot, that people actually liked the story! 

See you later.

~Kara