Chapter 5: Step 1: Bye Bye Cameron

Chapter 5: Step 1: Bye Bye, Cameron 

A/N: I think you guys will enjoy this chapter a lot more then most of them! 

Austin's POV

It was the morning after I went to see Ally and after last night, no matter what she told me I still had hope for us. The first step in getting Ally back, was getting rid of Cameron. 

I would say it's easy but you don't know Cameron. And to think, I thought Kira was tough to break up with.  I couldn't call Dez about this. If they really are dating, telling him  this is for his girlfriend wouldn't sound to great.

 The only person I can get involved in this part of what I'd like to call "Operation Here comes forever."  Is Trish! She's great with revenge, she'd be great with this sort of thing too! 

After 3 times of calling she finally picked up. "What do you want?" She asks irritatedly. Probably "Busy" tanning or something like that. 

"I need your help." 

"What kind of help?" I already knew there had to be money involved for her to help. But it's worth it!

"I need to breakup with Cameron, and you're the only one that can help!"

"I can help with that.. Just walk up to her and say "Cameron, I'm breaking up with you!" it's Easy, Austin!" She tells me like I'm an idiot. 

Okay, maybe Trish isn't so helpful so looks like I'm on my own. Great. 

***

I texted Cameron and told her to meet me for lunch in the food court. I took a deep breath before walking over to the table she occupied. She looked up at me and smiled. I sat down in the chair beside her. "Cameron, we need to talk." I started. 

"About?" She asks cluelessly. 

"Us!" I say. I was about to start talking again when I saw Ally walking near us. "This... just isn't working, Cameron."  I say.

"What?!?" 

"Cameron, we're through,But we could still be friends." I compromise. This just makes her mad at me and starts yelling. The yelling gets Ally's attention and she stares at us awkwardly. Cameron turns around and yells "IT'S 'CAUSE OF HER ISN'T IT?" and points to Ally. Ally just stares blankly at us until Cameron's about had enough of everything and storms off the other direction. 

Ally looks at me worriedly and walks over. "Austin are you Okay?" She asks, concerned. 

"I'm fine. It had to be done eventually." I say. "Now how about that hello kiss?" I ask with a smirk.

"Fine. Just one." She gives in, knowing I'll win anyways. Ally gives me a small peck on the lips. 

"That's all?" I ask a little disappointed. 

"At least it's something." She replies. She turns to walk about but I pull her back. 

"I think a hello kiss, for not seeing each other after 2 years would be more like..." I say leaning in. Her eyes widen before they close when our lips meet for the first time in a while. 

Everything in that moment was perfect. I was sur to have her back by the end of the week, If not, then sooner! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  This is just a filler chapter. 

I know I updated a few minutes ago but I have a busy week this week so I have no idea when I'll get the next update in. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment and Vote if you'd like 

Bye

~Kara