Chapter 6: Confessions

Ally gets closer and sits down next to me. We sat in silence as if she was contemplating how I'd take it and weather or not she should say it. Seconds dragged on and every now and then Ally would look over at me. I was just staring at her. Waiting for the confession. She shifted uncomfortably from time to time. She finally opened her mouth to speak but then closed it. Once she was finished thinking she did it again. 

"Austin," She says, grabbing my attention. "Please don't be mad at me." 

"Why would I be mad at you?" I say in a soft voice. 

"Because... I-I need to tell you something. And you're not going to like it." She looked at me, to confirm if she should go on

 "Me and Dez were never a thing. I just didn't want to seem... like I was incapable of moving on." She says her first confession. 

"Well, you fooled me." I say adding a light laugh at the end. 

"And.. I was never over you. I was always in love with you no matter what! I was a little jealous of Cameron. And don't even get me started on that kiss and how fantastic is was." She admits. A small smile forms on my lips. This was just a bit more than I'd expected. 

The only thing bothering me now, was that this didn't mean we were back together. Not yet. 

"Ally, I have some confessions of my own." I admit. She looks up at me with a confused look. "I love you. I was never over you, either. I was stuck with Kira for a year then forced to be stuck with another girl. - which was Cameron.- I will do Anything to be with you again! And I'm not giving up, so you might as well give up and kiss me again." I say with a smile at the end. She stares into my eyes for a little while, deciding on what to say. 

"I love you. A lot. But can we... you know, start over? I think it'd be best if started with our friendship then our relationship. Is that okay?"  

"Yes. Anything! As long as... we get back to the way we used to be." I agree. It wasn't what I was expecting but maybe she had a point. Ally probably didn't even know me anymore when I walked into that room. Our friendship could use a little repairing too. I just hope by 'start over' doesn't mean start from scratch. 

"Well, I'll see you later." She says, getting up and walking towards the Sonic Boom.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is just a filler chapter, because I won't be updating till, next Thurs. (Around then. I won't be home till the 17th) 

This probably isn't really the chapter you probably thought it was, I know... 

Last time I said you'll love this chapter and tbh I was going to make them get back together this chapter but it's only chapter 6 and I think the story could have at least 15-20 chapters. 

And next chapter (Hopefully.) I'm putting R5 in it! But it's going to be called A5 (It'd make more sense) 

Rydel- Adele

Ross- Austin (We all knew that!)

Ellington/Ratliff- Remi/Remington 

Rocky- Ace

Riker-  Aiden

Okay, well I hope you enjoyed this chapter 

Comment and vote if you'd like 

Bye

~Kara