Chapter 8: Here Comes Forever. I guess.

(Rydel=Adele

Riker=Aiden

Rocky=Ace

Ellington=Adam)

Austin's POV 

"We can't perform without a song, Austin! You gotta help us out here!" Adam said in frustration as he stared at the blank piece of paper in front of him. "Who did you want to write the song for anyway?" 

"His precious little Ally. Duh!" Adele says in a mocking voice.

"Well, what did you have in mind? Like what's going in the song?" 

"I don't know... something that says that I'lll love her forever and won't leave her again!" I say, getting lost in thought. 

Aiden, Ace, Adam, Adele and I worked on the song. Spitting out random ideas and lyrics. We added instruments in once we had the first few lines down. It continued on like this for the next few hours. 

"What are we naming this song, exactly?" Ace asked. 

"I'm thinking.. Here Comes Forever." 

The whole band agreed. We rehearsed the song and when I was going to bring Ally on the stage. She was going to love this! 

Ally's POV

The day went by slowly as I tried to figure out Austin's plan for tonight. The curiosity was starting to kill me. Was this going to be another attempt to change my mind? And if it is... will it? 

Trish was doing everything in her power to be able to o my hair and makeup tonight. I figured I'd her, but I did have a few boundaries with the makeup! 

After Trish did my hair and a minimal amount of makeup she rushed me into an outfit she brought for me. It wasn't overly dressy just a casual outfit, that was a bit nicer than most of my others. 

When I stepped out of the hall after putting on the outfit, I tripped over something on the ground. 

"Don't be such a klutz, Ally! You just tripped over your heels!" Trish scolded me. I stood up and slipped on the heels. 

I was supposed to wear them so I wouldn't be too short compared to Austin. 

She was in such a hurry I almost fell on the way down the steps. We had time. Or maybe not. But it's not like he's performing right away. 

She pushed me into the passenger side, running to the drivers side. She shut the door and started the car. I quickly strapped myself in with the seat belt. Trish was going to be the death of me one of these days. 

I stared out the windshield, horrified by how fast she was driving. "Trish! Trish slow down!" I tried to yell loudly.

"No! We're in a hurry! We're late!" She says frantically. On our way to drive into the parking lot a cop stopped us. Trish looked at me like she'd just seen a ghost. "Go, Ally! For Austin!" She  said, pulling over. 

"Okay." I tried to stay calm. I got out of the passengers side and sprinted into the parking lot. Once I was near the building I slowed my pace to avoid falling. I pulled my ticket out of my pocket and handed it to the guy. He let me in and I rushed into the Helen show, finding my seat. 

Helen was asking her last question before she'd let Austin perform. "So, I heard you and Cameron are over. Is there any particular reason for that? I know the fans would love to hear the answer." She asked. Austin did a half smile, looking into the crowd. It grew into his full one when he saw me.