Day 1 -Holding Hands

(Garroths POV)

Me and Aphmau sat near a tree while watching the fireworks.( If you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about 'Fall-ing For You from Aphmau) " THERE YOU ARE APHMAU!" We saw an angry Dante. "RUN!" Aphmau shouted, she stood up and grabbed my hand and dragged me away. We lost Dante from a crowd and sat on a bench. "What was that about?" I asked her. "Well when you, Laurance, Katelyn ran off. Dante decided that we should pull a prank. I faked agree and told Dante to fallow me. I started to 'confess' then pulled the switch and he fell in. (They are in the library part) He threatened my food so I locked him in their but, I wasn't going to leave him their. So when Nichole went in I told her to let Dante out. So that's why he is angry at me." She said. "I'm not angry anymore Aphmau." We saw Dante, Laurance, and Katelyn walking toword us, it was strange. Dante and Laurance where smirking while Katelyn had her phone out and was pointing it at us. "Why are you smirking and why do you have your phone out?" I asked. "No reason~" Laurance said. They were starting at something and we saw that we didn't stop holding hands, and me and Aphmau blushed. Dante, Laurance, and Katelyn ran off laughing. "I'm soo sooorry Aphmau!" I said, "It's ok, Garroth." She said and smiled but didn't let go of my hand. "Good cuz I don't want this feeling to stop." I thought looking at her eyes.