#Garmau

Garroths POV

"Come on, Zane! We don't have much time, father wants us to meet the Phoenix Drop Lord, we don't have much time!" I yelled at him. He only rolled his eyes, "I only came because I had to do a favor to someone here!" He said. "O'kaisis (I don't know how to spell it) won't be to happy if you don't do it. Besides I need to meet the Lord for the alliance." I said then we pinned to a tree with swords to our necks, "What is the meaning of this!?" Zane yelled at them but they only growled. They then put something on our mouth we tried to yell for help but everything went black.

I woke up in a cell and saw that Zane was next to mine. "Laurance, Dante what is the meaning of this?" I heard voice said, then Zane woke up and we looked at the person that said that. I blushed.

Aphmau's POV
"Laurance, Dante what is the meaning of this?" I asked them, "We saw two O'kaisis guards near the gate and they where talking about Phoenix Drop joining their alliance." Laurance said and I growled. I went up to the one with black hair cell and picked him up by the color (Is that how you spell it?) And made him look at me. "We don't want to join your alliance because of last time!" I spat in his face. "I-i don't know what your talking about. I only came here for the wedding, I'm the priest." He said and fear filled his eyes. "My brother, soon-to-be Lord wanted to talk to you about that." I dropped him, and got him out of the cell. "I am so sorry about that, I will make sure you will be treated right." I said. He nodded and looked at his brothed, he had a helm on for some reason, Oh well. "Dante take Zane to one of the free houses, Laurance you come with me and him." I said while pointing to the one with the helm. They nodded, Dante took Zane to a free house, while me and Laurance took Helmet-head to my house. "Why did you come to my village, Helmet-head?" I asked him, "My name isn't Helmet-head-" I cut him off, "Say that to the helmet." He growled and took off his helmet. We glared at eachother, when my door opened with a thump. "Lord Aphmau!" Zenix said and I walked up to him, "Zenix! What is it?!" I said as he tried to catch his breath. He looked at something or someone behind me.
Garroths POV
"Lord Aphmau!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

No, no it can't be him! He died!

"Zenix! What is it!?" Lady Aphmau yelled, he looked at me. He got up once he catches his breath and walked up to me. We stared at eachother and I got up, he hugged me and I hugged back. "I missed you so much, Garroth!" He cried in my shoulder, "I miss seeing you to Zenix." I said, I found him in the woods and he was injured, and I toke him in. Then one day, I saw him die in front of my eyes, "How are you alive!? I saw you die in front of my eyes." I said and he chuckled and pulled away. "Lord Aphmau saved me, the one you saw was a illusion. Your umm FATHER wanted me dead because he thought you weren't practicing to be the Lord. I was sent to the forest for excision with, five guards to kill me. But Lady Aphmau came and knocked them out, she doesn't believe we should kill. So you where lucky that Laurance and Dante didn't kill you." He said and I stared at him in shock.

All this time my father lied to us.

Zane then came in, "Z-zenix?" He said in shock then tackled him in a hug. Zenix hugged him back, "Hey, Zane." He said then they pulled away. "I have a surprise for you." He said then, "Zenix, you are dead!" We heard a familiar voice yell then Zenix was takled. "S-sasha?" Me and Zane said she turned to us and she smiled.

<After Catching up to eachother>

"Okay back to work." Aphmau said, "We don't want to join you-eep!" A arrow shot past her only few millimeter away. We ran outside and saw my father and in army of O'kasis guards. "What are you doing!" I yelled at him and he glared back. "The Phoenix Drop Lord will be killed for not joining us and putting you two in jail!" He yelled, "Not on my watch!" I heard Laurance and Sasha yell, they turned to a Shadow Night form. "W-what!? Attack the Shadow Nights!" My dad yelled and they charged at them, Laurance and Sasha ran up to the them and attached them. I looked at Aphmau only to see she's shaking in fear. "Garroth! Take Aphmau away from here! Please we can't lose her!" Zenix yelled and I nodded. I picked her up and ran to the forest after loosing some O'kasis guards I put her down. She was shivering in fear and her eyes filled with fear. "Lord Aphmau?" I asked she only hugged me and cried in my shoulder. I hugged her back and tried to calm her down. She pulled away and I bit my lip,

She's cute.

No, no she's just a Lord nothing more.

A beautiful Lord that will be mine.

No.

"Garroth?" She asked and some of her hair was blocking her eye, she looked so inocent (I don't know how to spell it ). "I can't help myself." I said and she gave me a confused look. I pulled her close and smashed my lips onto hers. She seemed surprised but kissed back none the less. I licked her bottom lip for entrace and she opened her mouth. We restled and I one. I made our foreheads touch, "I love you, Lady Aphmau." I said and she gasped. "I love you to." She said with a smile and I smiled back.