Day 17 - Sleeping Together

16 year old Garroths POV

*yawn* I heard all the girl. "Are you girls okay?" I asked they nodded and then, "Just tired, Gar." Aphmau said. "I'm going to-" She said before all the girls clasped onto the floor. Their parents picked them up. They signed, "I guess it's bed time. Come on boys." My mom said and we all groaned. "Nooo~. We aren't even tired. We still didn't see the cliff!" We cried out. "Cliff!?" The girls woke up intently and ran off and we chased after them. We saw the sun setting then it looked, "Beautiful." Aphmau said. "Not as you." I mummbled. "What was that, Gar?" She asked. I blushed, "N-nothing." I stuttered out. She only giggled and looked back the the sun set. I sighned and then all the girls fell backward and fell on one boy. All the parent signed, "This always happends after they wake up instently. Now their stuck on you for the night." Zoey's mom said. "W-what!" We yelled they only smiled. "Intell they wake up." Kawaii~chan's mom said. We signed and I noticed which girl fell on who. Katelyn fell on Jeffrey, Cadenza fell on Brian, Molly fell on Dale, Emma fell on Corey, Donna fell on Logan, Zoey fell on Laurance, Kawaii~chan fell on Dante, Nichole fell on Gene, and Emmalyn fell on Kenmer (Is that how you spell his name?). That mean APHMAU FELL ON ME! We all blushed dark red, "Can't you pull them off?" Logan asked. "We tried before wouldn't bunge." His mom said. We all gulped, "Well, time for bed." My mom said. We all blushed deeper red since that mean, WE HAVE TO SLEEP WITH OUR CRUSHES! We all got on our tent and got in our sleeping bags. I couldn't help but smile. "I'm going to sleep with the girl I love." I thought then kissed her forehead and she came closer to me and I only blushed a little. "Goodnight my love." I mummbled then went to bed.