Wyvern

There are 2 types of packs in Wyverns, the Royals. Their are mostly Royals, then the Regulars, their rare to find but there are still some out their. What happens when Garroth, a Royal Alpha, meets his mate Aphmau, a regular.

Aphmau has a Wyvern called Lily

Katelyn; Fire Fist

Kawaii~chan; Sweetie

Sky; Amulet

Jin; Muffin

Ross; Narwal (I couldn't think of anything?)

Barney; Goat

Garroth; Raven

Laurence; Ungerth

Dante; Blue

Aphmau's POV

I laughed as Sky chases me down,

Duck! (I don't know how to spell it)

I ducked down and Ross crashed into a tree, "Ow!" I heard him say and I giggled.

Run!

I started running and Barney hit the ground with a 'thump'!

That's gotta hurt!

Yup!

I kept running when then transformed to my light purple and black Wyvern and flew up on the trees,

Duck! Wait no fly higher!

"Wait what?" I said and Jin jumped on me, we hit the ground. Well I fell on top of him, he groaned in pain, "That's what you get for nocking me down when flying!" I yelled at him. I got off him as he chuckled he sat up and touched my wing, "Your out." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes. "Okay! Come on I want to see who wins!" Sky yelled and we laughed at him. We followed him and came to a cave and saw tree branches on the ground with our names dug in the ground, "Okay one more point for Aphmau and the winner is...APHMAU!?" Sky yelled, "What!" The boys yelled and I laughed. "Okay okay, Ugh!" Barney yelled (Okay let's pretend Barney talks like this because I don't know how he talks...Don't be mad at me!) "Okay so what now?" Ross asked and I shrugged, we don't really have much territory because of the Royal's. "Hey guys how do you feel about mates?" Ross asked and we all groaned. "Okay, me first, I don't want one. I'll be to busy protecting her and not have fun!" Ross said. "We agree." Barney, Sky, and Jin said, I rolled my eyes. "I don't want one because there just always going to be over protected over me! I won't have any freedom!" I growled out and they nodded. "So~...Friends before mates?" Jin asked and we nodded. We turned to our Wyvern forms; Sky had a gold or 'butter' form, Jin had a dark purple and white form, Barney had a purple and green Wyvern, and Ross had a grey Wyvern form. We wrapped tails together and raised it in the air, "Friends Before Mates!" We yelled out, we then fell to the ground laughing.

That was fun!

I heard Lily say in my head and I grinned and replayed,

Yup

I got up and, "I'm going to go look around for more supplies bye!" I said and they nodded as I walked off.

Garroth's POV

I walked around the cave making sure everyone was in check and I noticed that Laurence and Dante where no were to be seen.

Dante, Laurence where are you guy's?

I mind linked them, I didn't hear anything untell,

Regular...

I heard them and I growled, I noticed that all the guard noticed to, "Regulars in our territory..." They growled. We ran to where Laurence and Dante said after them and we saw a light purple and black Wyvern,