Blind Garroth

Aphmau's POV

"Do you really have to leave?" Katelyn asked me. Everybody that we know was in my backyard. "I'm sorry it's just me and Aaron found a new home, I'm really sorry." I said with teary eyes as Aaron wrapped his arm around me. "Your not even married or engaged." I heard Travis mumble. I was about to yell at him until I noticed Garroth wasn't here, "Where's Garroth?" I asked, he's my best friend I thought he was going to show up. "He left to O'Khasis, remember? He told you a week ago." Laurence said with a confused look. "I guess I wasn't listening." I said, "I thought you guys where Best Friends?" Dante asked. "We are!" I said, "Then you should have listened. I mean all Garroth has to listen is to you just talk about Aaron. If it where me I would have just left then just listen about Aaron." Travis said, "And I'm going to go, I have business to deal with." He said before leaving. "Me to." Everyone said before leaving. I looked around and saw that everyone wasn't here. I sighed in sadness, "Hey It's okay, we have to go before our plan arrives. Maybe when we come back, everyone can talk about this." He said and I nodded, "Yeah, let's go." I said and we went to his car to leave.

Garroth's POV

I sighed as I drove Zane and Vylad to the Store. "I hate you guys." I said and looked through the road, "You know you love us!" Vylad said and I smirked. "Whatever!" I said, "So how's Aphmau?" Zane asked and I rolled my eyes. "Still love her but she just won't stop talking about Aaron." I said and stopped at a light. "Jealous?" Zane said, "No, she actually won't stop talking about him. It's just Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. When I asked her about Katelyn and Kawaii~chan, she just talked about Aaron." I said, "It's true when I asked her about dinner, she just started talking about Aaron." Vylad said and I nodded. I started driving when I saw a truck driving toward us, "Take cover!" I yelled and the Truck slammed into us and everything went black...

[Later That Day, in the Hospital]

"Garroth! Oh my sweet boy!" I heard someone say I tried to look around but all I saw is darkness. "M-mom?" I asked and I felt someone grab my hand. "Garroth! Oh my goodness are you okay!" I heard her say, I was about to talk when I heard someone say, "Garroth, can you tell me how you feel?" Someone asked, "Pain..." I said then groaned. "Anything else we should know?" The Doctor, I presume. "I-I..." I stuttered, "You can't what, Gar~Gar?" I heard my mother say. "I...I can't see." I said...

[Few Months Later Aphmau's POV]

I sighed as I looked around the street. "You go meet up with some friends, I'll see you later when you get home, and take Celeste, she needs a walk anyway." Aaron said and I nodded before leaving with Celeste. I knocked at Katelyn and Kawaii~chan's house, the door opened and I saw Katelyn. She went wide-eyed when she saw me. "Aphmau!? What are you doing here!" She asked, "I came to visited!" I said with a smile, "Where's Kawaii~chan?" I asked, "Kawaii~chan moved." She said and I looked at her confused. "We got in a fight and she moved a few blocks down, we're still friends. We just refuse to life with each other if she keeps shipping me with Travis." She growled, "Let's go meet up with her then head to the boys?" I nodded. We walked to a pink house...

 We walked to a pink house