Day 22 - In Battle side by side

(I finally got an idea but it's not going to be side by side!)

Aphmau's POV

So their are 2 teams; my team which were Zoey, Kawaii~chan, Kiki, Sasha, Nicole, Katelyn, Emmalyn, Donna, Molly, Emma, and Issa. Then their Garroth's team which were Laurance, Dante, Zenix, Zane, Gene, Jeffrey, Kenmur, Logan, Dale, Corey, and Brandon. I hit Laurance with a snow ball right on the face. "Take that!" I yelled and ducked since Dante through one at me and missed. "In your Face! You missed, I thought guards are supposed to NOT miss!" I yelled. He only growled at me and I stuck my tongue at him. "Duck!" Katelyn said and we all ducked. "Nice try, Jeffrey!" Katelyn yelled and through one at him and hit him on the face. We started throwing more at them and they threw more at us. "Time to go inside its getting cold. Let's warm up then came back for the finale one." Garroth said, "Race you!" I said and tripped him before I ran inside. "No fair!" Garroth said and he tackled me. "Atmit it! You cheated!" He said, "Never!" I said with a smirk. He got near my face and growled while I only smirked. "Are you going to be all lovey-dovey or are you going to get some hot chocolate?" Katelyn said. "You are dead!" I yelled and pushed Garroth off and chased her down. I tackled her to the ground, "Take that back!" I growled at her, "Never!" She said then I smirked. "What if I told Jeffrey that you dream of kissing him~!" I whispered at her and she blushed. "You wouldn't dare!" She growled at me. I looked at Jeffrey, "Try me!" I said. "Okay time for the real snow ball fight!" Gene yelled and, "You were lucky." I said then ran back outside. I grabbed a hand full off snow and threw it at Dale. "In your face!" I said and few minutes later all the girls and boys where out. Except me and Garroth, "Your going down!" I yelled. "No, your going down!" He said. We kept throwing them at him till, "The girls win!" Molly said. We all said good game and went back inside and drank some hot chocolate. I walked past the balcony and I noticed Garroth out their. "Garroth?" I asked, and he went wide-eyed when he heard me. "What are you doing out here?!" He asked, "Could say the same to you." I said, "Hey! I asked first!" He said. "Well I'm out here cause I noticed your out here by yourself, you?" I said, "I'm out here cause, I lost to a girl!" He said and I laughed at him, he just blushed and chuckled a little. "Still good game!" He said and I nodded it started to get colder and I started to shiver. I felt an arm wraps around my waist and notice it was Garroth. "What are you doing?" I asked, "Trying to keep you warm." He said and pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up and saw it started snowing and I smiled I then felt Garroth put a hand under my chin. I looked at him and he kissed me on the lips and I went wide-eyed at disbelieve. I then kissed him back and I wrapped my hands around his neck while he wrapped his arm around my waist. We pulled away, "I love you, Aphmau." He said with a blush and I blushed. "I love you to." I said with a smile.