The Nameless Girl

Chloe's POV
It's almost been a month since my encounter with the brunette. She keeps suddenly popping into my thoughts. Okay, so maybe she might've dissed Acapella a little bit but she's just so pretty! And, I mean, I'm sure she's a great singer too. Auditions are coming up and I've only caught glimpses of her around campus. She was pretty even under all that make up.
Focus Chloe! You need to do you're homework.
"Chloe? You there?" Aubrey ask waving her hand in my face.
"What? Yeah." I say back stupidly. Aubrey just sighs. I think she's noticed I've been out of it lately.
"I don't know what we're going to do about the Bellas." She's stressing again.
"Aubrey I'm sure we're going to be fine. You said so yourself."
"Yeah, I know." She doesn't sound convinced. I put down my laptop.
"Seriously Aubrey, we're going to be fine. I promise you." She huffs and sits down. "Hey, you're not alone I'm here. I can help." I know the pressure's really getting to her.
"It's just, after last year..." I stop her.
"Hey it's fine. That was in the past okay?" She doesn't answer. I sigh and pick my laptop back up. But I just can't
concentrate. "I give up! I go to class to learn not to learn in my dorm." I say grumpily. Aubrey manages a smile. I look at her and flutter my eyes. "Could you do it for me?" I ask in an innocent voice.
"Chloe!" Aubrey throws a pillow at me which I dodge.
"What?" I say as I laugh.
"I'm not helping you cheat your way through college!" She says and I sigh and roll my eyes.
"Fine." I say but can't help laughing. "I just had a brilliant idea! Let's get some coffee, I'm in need of some serious caffeine right now." Aubrey rolls her eyes.
"Of course you are."
"And pizza!"
"You know that isn't good for you right?"
"I'll get the vegetarian don't worry I won't get fat until after college and the Bellas." I say as I throw the pillow back. "Please?" I say with puppy dog eyes. Aubrey rolls her eyes yet again.
"Fine."
"Yay!" I grab her arm and drag her out the door.

A/N
Sorry this was short but I really wanted to put in how stress Aubrey was and that Chloe was thinking of this mysterious brunette. I hope you enjoyed! The shower scenes next, I mean what?