Stupid Little Man

Beca POV
"Heyyyy." The stupid little man starts to sing. "My baby's always dancin'. It wouldn't be a bad thing." The nerve of this kid! "I don't get her lovin'. That's no lie. She spends her night at frisko, every kind of disco." I hear the girls talking behind me. We all know it, we're screwed. Little jerk looks at me when he wipes his stupid forehead with his stupid cloth. The crowd cheers as they bow.
"Aca-huddle, now." Aubrey says behind me and I turn around. "The top two teams make it the finals so we just have to beat one of them." Aubrey says, reasoning. "And if we do it exactly how we rehearsed it then we will get there, okay? Exactly." Aubrey gives Fat Amy a pointed look. Fat Amy avoids all eye contact but then looks at me. I try not to smirk. "Hand in." Aubrey commands.
"On three or after three?" Stacie asks.
"Screw it." Aubrey gives up. "Let's just do it."
"Put your hands together for the Barden Bellas!" A guy says and we go on the stage. People clap and Aubrey blows the pitch pipe, everyone goes quiet.
"One, two, three, four." Aubrey says in a low voice and so it begins.
"Woah, woah, woah, woah." I can make out Chloe's lovely voice. "Ba ah ah, Ba da da."
"I, I got a new life, you could hardly recognise me," I notice the guy on the lights checks his phone, almost instantly, "I'm so blind. How could a person like me care for you?" I look to the audience and notice they start to talk or just look bored in general. The judges are also extremely bored. Uh oh, this is going worse then I expected. Why couldn't Aubrey just give in? "Why do I bother when you're not the one for me? Ooooooo." I look over to the side of the stage and little jerk man and his little people being jerks and swaying mockingly to the beat. That's the last straw.
"Is it nothing of."
"This time baby I'll be.." I join in, it has to be semi interesting.
"I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes and I am happy now,"
"Bulletproof!"
"That I'm living without you, 'cause I've left me all alone."
"This time baby I'll be.."
"I saw the sign."
"Bulletproof!"
"I saw the sign!"
"Bulletproof. Bulletproof."
"I saw the sign." As we went into the group Aubrey gave me a death glare. I give her a small smile, maybe a smirk, all I know was that she's going to kill me. As Chloe starts singing I don't interrupt. Her voice is too nice. And...I don't know what song to with it, either..
"Give me your hand, darling. Can you feel my heart beating? Do you understand?" I got lost in her voice and would take the repercussions as they come.

"What the hell Beca?" Aubrey says back stage. Shit. This was going to be bad but she had to notice the audience were basically asleep, right? "We're you trying to screw us up?"
"Are you serious?" I ask her, incredulous. She really didn't notice.
"New flash! This isn't the Beca show!" Aubrey yells.
"Okay! I'm sorry that I messed you up but incase you hadn't noticed everyone pretty much dosed off in our set." I couldn't help myself. She had to realise this!
"It's not your job to decide what we do and how we do it." Aubrey says, I think she might be close to tear, her throat is closing up, that's for sure. Or maybe she's just trying not to punch me. "Why don't you ask the rest of the group about your improvisation." Aubrey says, indicating the group. I look at them and they all avoid eye contact. I looked to Chloe first but she instantly looked away. I ask the one person who is most likely to pick my side.
"Fat Amy?" I ask and she looks at me.
"It was cool but..it..did take us a little bit by surprise.." She says cautiously. Great! My only god damn friend in this god forsaken group doesn't agree with me!
"Yeah! A lot by surprise." Aubrey says. Luckily, Fat Amy disagrees with that. "I told you she wasn't a Bella." There was only one person who she could be talking to.
"Aubrey, don't." Chloe says in a lowered voice.
"No, that's okay. You don't have to pretend you have a say in this group. I can tell this gets to Chloe.
"Your attitude sucks, you're a grade A pain in my arse and I know you're hooking up with Jesse." Aubrey continues like Chloe didn't say anything at all. Wait..Jesse?
"Woah! Aubrey, calm down we're not hooking up, I swear." Of course he's fucking here!
"Jesus Christ! That's perfect! Of course you're here right now!" I yell at him. "I don't need your help, okay? Can you back off!" Jesse gives me a shocked and confused looked.
"Trebles," I hear Benji say behind me. "time to bring the pain." I turn sound and look at Benji, kind of thankful for the interruption, then at the Bellas.
"If this is what I get for trying.." I don't even finish the sentence, just walk off. I just can't. I just..can't right now. I hear Benji telling me to wait but I don't. I'm out, I'm done. I'm not going to get blamed for the boring shot that is Aubrey Posen. I'm gonna miss Chlo but I'll get over it...

A/N
I'm sorry that it's not long like I said! I'll check for grammar and stuff later but right now I'm gonna continue writing the next cheater and hopefully have it to you soon! Please enjoy! Thanks again for all the reads.