My Favourite Thing

Y/N POV:

Today was the day. Finally! You were finally meeting Fifth Harmony after waiting what felt like seven years! You were going with your best friend Y/B/F/N, and you were starting to re-think that because h/she, would always tease you about your not so little crush on Lauren.

I loved all of the girls, but I always had a thing for Lauren. But can you blame me?! I mean c'mon! Her gorgeous green eyes, her creamy pale skin I'd just wanna kiss, lick, and nip all over, and her long legs I want wrapped around my face... Y/N FOCUS YA NASTY!

Anyways, she's just an all round beautiful person inside, and out. She's such an inspiration, and kind-hearted girl.

And I feel like as soon as I see her I'm gonna burst into tears but I hope I don't. Y/B/F/N is on his/her way to come get me. So I decide to get ready.

I put on my favourite black ripped skinny jeans, a simple white t-shirt, a flannel tied around my waist, and a 5H snapback. I made sure I had everything I needed, ticket, water, snacks, my camera, and the gifts I got for the girls. Cheek!

I heard Y/B/F/N honk their horn outside so I ran out.

"Well someone's a little excited."

"I'M FREAKING MEETING FIFTH HARMONY AM I SUPPOSE TO BE CALM?!"

"Fifth Harmony AND you're wife."

"Shut upppp!!" I smacked his/her arm hard.

"Ouch! I hope Lauren likes it rough if not then you need to chill!"

"Oh my god just fucking drive you ass!"

"What's the magic word?"

"Suck my ass."

"Ew that's gross!" h/she starts the car and we head to the venue.

It's about a thirty minute drive, it's only noon, and M&G doesn't start until four but we, well I wanted to be there early to meet new people and stuff but we were letting people cut in front of us because I heard you get more time with the girls when you're last.

We talked to a few fellow Harmonizers, and got their twitter names until they finally started letting people in. The closer we got the more nervous and got and I started to shake.

"Oh m-my go-god! I ca-can't d-do this!"

"Hey! Yes you can! Just relax, well try to. You waited so long for this moment and it's finally happening okay? You can't turn back now. I won't let you. These girls mean so much to you and I want you to meet them so bad. So calm the fuck down, fix your hat and look hot for Lauren."

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Make me feel so calm when I'm freaking the fuck out?"

"It's one of my many specialties. Anyways, I'm guessing you wanna do our picture separate?"

"If it's fine with you yeah?"

"Of course! What pose should I do?"

"Hard style with Dinah!"

"Ohhh yes! Okay. Holy shit I'm next!"

Y/B/F/N goes up and talks to the girls for a bit and you just take in the sight. Six of the people you love the most all together at once. But then you feel someone staring at you, you look to the right and see Lauren smirking at you.

Your cheeks turn hella red and you look down.

"Next!" the photographer says.

You walk up to them nervously, ans hug them all and hand them their gifts. They thank you and once you get to Lauren your hug with her was longer than the other's and when you hand her her gift your hands touch and you feel a bolt of electricity.

Then you suddenly feel a tear roll down your cheek and Lauren waste no time in wipping it away.

"Hey you okay?" she asks.

"Y-yeah. Just th-that you girls mean s-so much to me, a-and crap I'm sorry."

Camila comes and gives me a koala hug.

"Hey it's okay sweetie! What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Beautiful. Just like you." Lauren says but she whispers the last part.

"Excuse me?"

"Huh nothing."

You look over to Dinah and see her smirking.

"Lauren's gotta thing for Y/N!" she said in a sing song tone.

"DJ SHUT UP!"

You and Lauren both blush, and the photographer asks if you're ready to take your photo.

"Do you have any particular pose you wanna do honey?" Ally asks you.

"Um not really. I didn't think of it."

"I have an idea! Y/N hold Lauren from behind like a prom pose, and be all cute and shiii!"

"Okay, I mean only if it's okay with you Y/N."

"Um, okay."

We get in position, and Lauren tilts her head to look at me and I look at her and we both have face eating grins on our faces. I heard the camera go off.

"Okay, that's a wrap!"

"Wait what?"

"Meet, and greets over love. You gotta make your way over to the crowd to get ready for the show now."

You sigh and pout and say okay. You're about to walk away but you feel someone grab your wrist, it's Lauren.

"Wait, I wanna see you again, can you meet me after the show?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah... I mean only if you want."

"Of course! I-I mean sure. But how?"

"I'll tell Big Rob to let you and your friend backstage after our set. Give me your twitter @ so I can follow, and DM you."

"Okay, it's @Y/T/N see you later."

"Yeah." she pulls me into a hug, and I hug the other girls, and they say it was nice meeting, I say the same.

"Was it nice to meet me too?" Lauren asks.

My eyes widen at this because she just made a Tonight Alive reference without even knowing.

"Do you listen to Tonight Alive?"

"Um no, why?"

"Because you just made a reference with a lyric to their song 'My Favourite Thing'"

"Oh well cool! But was it?"

"Of course it was Laur, you're so nice and amazing." I pull her into a hug, and I feel her smile into the crook of my neck.

"Okay, I gotta go, I'll see you after the show Lo."

She pouts but says okay. I walk away and I feel her gaze on me as I walk away.

Lauren POV:

"Dude you got it bad!" Normani says behind us.

"Did you see her?! She was so beautiful! I have never seen anyone pull of regular clothes so good."

"Yeah I bet you'd prefer to see them at the end of your bunk."

"Dinah! Do I need to get the holy water?!"

"Sorry mama Al."

"You guys what the heck I just met her and I already have butterflies in my stomach."

"Awww Lolo has a girlfriend!" Camila cooed.

"Please don't embarrass me!"

I hear a chours and whatever's as we make our way back to our dressing room. I search up Y/N's twitter and follow her but not before looking through her tweets.

SHE'S A LAUREN GIRL HELL YEP! She's so cute oh my god. She seems to really like Tonight Alive, so I cheek them out and the song she was talking about. And woah they're really good.

She seems to listen to a lot more bands but I want her to tell me to listen to them so we can bond over music.