a/n: Faking It

((I'm only writing this because I really need to vent and rant right now. You don't need to read it, I don't care, do whatever you want because I'm gonna ramble a whole lot and you probably don't got time for that.))

*Faking It Finale Spoilers*

So Faking It has officially ended. I can't believe it's done. After three amazing, helpful years of being in my life. I feel as if I just lost a huge part of me.

This show has helped me, and so much more people in the world. This show helped me come to terms with my sexuality, and it helped me come out to family.

I still remember who the first person was, it was my uncle. We were having a cook out and I was helping him grill, we were the only ones outside and I felt as if I needed to get this off my chest, I told him I liked girls and he just pulled me into a hug and said "I know. Your mom knows too, but she isn't going to say anything until you're ready to come out." I cried so hard hearing those words from him gave me so much hope but I was still afraid to tell her.

Now this was before season two. Season two was still being debated on. But I promised myself, hell I even promised the cast, and Carter that I would come out to my mom if the show got renewed. I would tweet hashtags every single day with the rest of the fandom to get it renewed, Katie even retweeted and favorited me so many times I lost count after 10, Rita retweeted me once and favorited me three times and it made so happy I cried. Katie even once called my smile beautiful and shit, bish I've been smiling so much in pictures lately after that. Like YAS Queen, thankyou. 💁🏻

But anyways, Faking It ended up getting renewed and I came out to my mother, not in a way I thought I would. I was just looking at pictures of Lauren on my phone and my noticed. She asked "You like girls don't you?" And I just looked at her with wide eyes and my jaw dropped. I didn't know what to say, so she continued; "It's okay, you like girls and guys." Now I didn't want to correct her at this. I only like girls to be honest, and she now knows that. She just got confused at how I would say guys are cute and such but I would never date a guy. There's honestly only one guy I would ever date but that's a different story.

Anyways, that same day she hugged me, took me out to dinner, bought me some joggers and a Harmonizer's membership. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I love my mother so fucking much, she's the most amazing women in the entire world. I don't know what I was afraid of because my uncle is gay and she accepts him.

I've told a lot of my family members since then.

But I don't think or know if I would have been able to do all that if it wasn't for Faking It. Maybe I would have, but much later than when I did.

Faking It is one of those shows that a lot of people can relate to and find comfort and inspiration in. Not many shows are like this. This show educates people on the LGBTQ and intersex community, a few of the struggles we go through.

This show is so, how should I put this, woke? Yeah. This show is so fucking woke. The season finale, oh my god. The way Shane stood up for his transgender boyfriend, God fucking bless him. It shows that transgender male and females are no different from cis people, and that you should respect their pro-nouns.

This show is such an amazing show and I hate that it got cancelled, I hate how MTV continues to air stupid, unnecessary shows but they cancel this one. Why? That is my question. Why?

Especially with a finale like this. I want to see what happens with Amy and Sabrina, I want to see what happens with Shane and Noah, I want to see what happens with Karma and Felix, I want to see what happens with Lauren and Liam. Like you can't leave me hanging like that, especially with Lauren and Liam. Like what?!

I wanted Amy and Felix to be end game to be honest but my baby finally got the girl and I couldn't be happier about that. But I still need more. I want more, we all do.

I will always remember the day this show aired, it was on April 22nd, 2013. I was supposed to go see Tonight Alive that day but the tickets were sold out, it was also my nephews birthday. Now looking back at it, I'm glad the show was sold out. Yes, Tonight Alive is my favourite band but I could see them some other time they came to town, but you only ever get to watch a show that changes your entire life debut once. I will always love Faking It and I'm honestly gonna make my kids watch it if I ever have any.

Now if you're still reading, and have made it this far, I just want you to know that I love and care for you guys so fucking much, and that I will ALWAYS be there if you need to talk, I'm not a judgmental person at all. But I should warn you now, I'm annoying ass hell because I always try to look on the positive side of life. I spent two years of my life being sad all the time, and a few months back in early 2015 were I almost ended everything, and I NEVER want to go back to that so that's why I almost always have a positive mind set in my life.

With that being said, I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep because I'm hella sad, but still gotta be positive. I'm positive that the actors and actresses of this show will continue to spread love, and bless us with their amazing acting and personalities.