Mommy?

Just a random thought I had when I woke up this morning.

G!P Y/N, no smut

Y/N POV:

"Greyson, come on I have to put on your bow tie." I said to my one and a half year old son as he was playing with his cars.

"Okay mama." He replied, getting up and walking over to me, one car still in hand. I put on the pink bow tie that matched mine and smiled.

"I like colour." He said trying to look down at it and I giggled at the face he made when he failed.

"Yeah, I do too." I said smiling, his other mother had gotten him and I matching bow ties one day for no reason, just said that'd it would be cute.

"Go play." I told him and he nodded, going back to play with his toys as I got up and walked over to the bed of our hotel room.

I took three deep breaths, willing myself not to start crying at the thought of my late wife.

She was driving home from work one night, around nine, and some piece of shit thought it would be a good idea to drive after a night at the bar. He crashed into her car, and since he was in a big pick up truck, it caused her little Mercedes to flip over, and she died on impact.

The drunk driver was fine, only had suffered a broken arm, but he suffers more with the guilt everyday. Knowing that he took someone's wife, and someone's mother away from them. He tried giving me a few thousand dollars for my grief but no amount of money at all would make me forget about what he did.

This was only six months ago, and it hasn't gotten any easier on me and Grey. He still cries himself to sleep some nights thinking about her, and asking for her and it breaks my heart because there isn't anything I can do.

"Mama, why cry?" I heard my son ask. I didn't even notice I was crying.

"I'm just really nervous for tonight bud, that's all." I said and he walked up to me and lifted his arms up for me to pick him up. I picked him and say him on my lap, and he wiped my eyes.

"It okay, you win mama." He said and I smiled looking into his green eyes and kissed his forehead.

"I hope so." I said and he hugged me.

*

"Y/N, Grey, the cars here." My best friend and manager Jordan told us.

I nodded and grabbed Greyson's diaper bag, the headphones he would be wearing tonight since it was gonna be pretty loud and I don't wanna risk him hurting his ears, he grabbed his little book bag and I picked him up.

"You have everything you need bud?" I asked and he nodded.

We made our way down to the elevator and out the building were a few of my fans were waiting for us.

"Can we stop for a little?" I asked Jordan and he nodded. I handed him Greyson's bags and walked over to my fans with my son.

"Hey guys." I said once I reached them and they all squealed excitedly.

"This is my son Greyson, say hi Grey." I said and he just waved shyly and they all awww'd.

I took a few pictures with all off them, and some of them had some toys for Greyson and he hugged them when they gave them to him and I smiled.