Earned It

Smut

*still at reception*

Lauren POV:

That song Y/N wrote me was so beautiful, I just wanna leave now and go on our honeymoon and fuck her brains out. But there's still half an hour left until we can leave.

Y/N is currently dancing with her best friend;

"May I steal my wife for a dance please?"

"Of course."

A slow song starts playing and I wrap my arms around her neck, and she wraps hers around my waist.

"I love it when you call me your wife." she whispers in my ear.

"Mm well I hope you make me scream it later." I bite the shell of her ear and I hear her breath hitch.

"Fuck you are so damn sexy."

"You tell me that everyday."

"I also tell you that you're the most gorgeous women in the entire universe, and that I love you more than anything and anyone."

"Jesus Y/N I'm trying to seduce you and you're about to make me cry again."

"Sorry baby. Um, continue I guess."

"No, I don't wanna work myself up."

"You can never make up your mind."

I looked her in the eyes;

"I didn't even have to second guess agreeing to spending the rest of my life with you."

I see tears well up in her eyes, and I kiss the single one that rolls down her cheek away.

"You are my world, and I love you so fucking much Laur."

"I know."

"Never forget it."

"Never."

Her dad comes up behind her and whispers something in her ear.

"Our rides here love."

"Finally!"

"Someone's a little eager."

"And horny."

"Same, c'mon go change."

"Alright babe."

I went to my dressing room, and changed into a black bra crop top type thing, and a plaid skirt, no panties. I'm gonna be full of surprises tonight.

I walk out and see Y/N in black ripped skinny jeans, a black Brand New shirt with a red flannel on, black Dr. Martin's and a black Hands Like Houses beanie. She took dressed in black from head to toe to a whole different sexy level.

"Mm I love you in black and flannel." I said wrapping my hands from behind her.

"And I love you even if you were wearing a potato sack." she turns around and kisses me.

She lowers her hands and slips them under my skirt and palms my ass. I feel her smirk and pull away.

"No panties babe? Naughty girl."

"Only and all for you."

I turn around and accidentally drop my phone.

"Oops." I bend down, and next thing I know I have two fingers plunged inside me.

"Fuck Y/N!"

She pulls them out and I turn around to see her sucking on her fingers and moaning at the taste.