Moving On 2

Had to make this second half so wattpad wouldnt keep messing up the freaking book -.-

I was swamped in hugs and cheers and flowers. I loved my family. Everyone from my close family was here and i loved it. After saying my thank you's and giving out hugs and kisses i set off to find Anthony in the large crowd. I pushed passed blurs of purle robes and dresy attire to the door of the courtyard.of course he was there with his hands in his hands. I walked up behind he and rubbed his back.

"Anthony..baby whats wrong?"

"Huh? Oh nothing ma. Congrats! You finally old baby girl!" I giggled as he pulled me around to his lap. He was to cute. He was still in the game but when we move he would just be doing a few jobs and going back to school. I couldnt help but feel a little sumg because i knew i had something to do with that. 

"Shut up boy!" I playfully slapped his shoulder smiling wide. "You know you're like 3 years older than me ? so if im old youre about to kill over dude!" A grin spread across his face at my joke.

"Girl gone! I live forever! Im like a vampire baby! i keep coming back!" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well i wanna live forever! You know you can bite me and we both can come back!"

"Oh ill bite you alright!" He started tickling me and i doubled over in laughter. Oh how i hated him but  i loved him with all my heart.

"I thought I would find yall out here. Come on so we can go get something to eat kiddies!" I pouted and hopped off Anthonys lap. 

"Im not a kid daddy!"

"i think you are by that pout on your face kiddo." 

Irolled my eyes and headed over to Anthonys car. "Ay Little girl where you think you going?!"

"Im riding with Anthony daddy, gosh! Well see yall at the resturant!" I quickly climbed in the car almost hitting my head on the frame. I checked my phone and opened my Instagram. I snapped a quick picture and putting in the caption FINALLY FREE! COLLEGE LIFE! #idoitfortherachets #effyallgraduation #freshie. I giggled as i posted the picture and locked my phone back not even bothering checking who wanted to follow me. I had enough people blowing up my pictures with likes and commets like "Youre so pretty!" and "i wish you where mines! Be mines?!" It gets tiring ya know? I remember one time last year Anthony hacked my Insta and had all the hoes like his baby! He wanted to delete the picture but i refused. I told him his fans can look but not touch. He was ALL MINES!

"Aye lil freshie! I just got cursed out cuz you obsessed with big daddy over here! If i had half a mind ill put you in yo daddy car!"

"Well looks like you dont have a brain then!" I giggled and turned to him "Oh yeah dont ever call yourself big daddy again in yo life dude!" I laughed out loud and turned to him. He brushed his shoulders off and looked at me.

"Shit ma aint nun but a G thang ya feel me?! Ima thug baby! Them just words!" I raised my eyebrow and looked pointedly at him.

"You wanna hear some words Sosa?" His smile dropped and he looked over at me.

"Uh.. naw baby you know i love you! I was just playing!" He laughed nervously and kissed my cheek.

"Umhm thats what i thought now drive im hella hungry and i gotta wash my hair."

"For what bae? Its just gone get messed up again tonight!" He winked at me and turned back to the road. I bit my lip and turned my face the other way hiding my blush. I was more than nervouse giving my virginty to him. I mean yeah i love him but what if we break up? Like he wouldnt stay with me for two damn years and fuck and duck right? I hope not...

****

We where sitting at Bones Resturant sitting eating and talking. I was really enjoying my family and i was happy My dad and Anthony where seeing eye to eye. Shortly after my kidnapping they sat down, like true men, and talked out their problems! Everything was good in Peyton Land.

I snuck another piece of steak off Anthonys plate and shoved it in my mouth. I dont usually eat steak but this was soooo good.

"Peyton i swear all you gotta do is ask for some! He grumbled and stabbed a piece of steak. i got right nest to his ear and whispered "Sorry big daddy" 

I giggled and his facial expression and went back to eating my fish.

"Are you guys ready to move? You know are all yall packed?" I nodded my head. 

"We're leaving tomorrow right daddy?" I ask after swallowing my broccoli.

"Um no. We're leaving tonight. My eyes sprung open. 

"YOU SAID WHAT NOW?!" I half way screamed. A few of the workers and customers shot annoyed glances my way. I gave them a Try me look and turned back to my daddy.

"Peyton i told you this last week! You dont ever listen!" I turned to Anthony and he had a smug look on his face.

"I dont know why you smiling Anthony!" I exclaim throwing attitude.

"Peyton he's the one that thought it would be a good idea. Its supposed to storm tomorrow here and  it would be bad driving in that. You better thank him for being so thoughtful of your well being" I opened my mouth and shut it again. I swear he kept pushing this back! Ugh I hated him! Now that i think about it he lead me on in the car like he never suggested this! That sneaky son of- My thoughts got cut off by him whispering in my ear.

"Stop pouting baby. I got you dont worry." I felt his hand travel up my leg and i bit my lip. I nodded okay and picked up my fork with a shaky hand. I was extremly frazzled. This was going to be a long drive to Alabama.