Paradise Problems

Happy new year you guys!

Anthony POV

"Anthony I swear if that's Jamie I'll forget I'm pregnant !" Peyton yelled behind me. I swear she ain't making this no better. I know if she couldn't fight she was gone throw some shit and it's wasn't gone be pretty

"Chill Peyton! And go sit yo ass down!" I yell with my back turned to her.

"Nigga no! I'm-"

"PEYTON SIT THE HELL DOWN!" I turn around to see her visibly shiver.

"Oh...okay" She stammered and walked back over to the sofa. I sighed and went to open the door.

"HEY BABY!" Jamie yelled and jumped on me. Quickly I pushed her off and gave her a blank look. "Sosa you not happy to see me? I mean I know I been gone but...." I just looked at her. She peered around me into the house. "Can I come in."

"Under one condition." She grinned and batted her eyelashes.

"Sure baby anything for you" her hand shot out to touch me but my reflex was too fast for her and I grabbed her hand.

"Don't touch my wife, don't look at my wife, don't say shit to my wife unless spoken to. You will always respect my wife, got it?" Sadness flashed before her eyes before she sobered back up.

"Fine" she claims tight lipped.

"Good come in then." I stepped to the side and she walked in, all smiles.

"HEY YALL!" Everybody just looked at her, everybody except Peyton. Peyton's eyes bore into the side of my face. She was livid and I wasn't gone hear the last of it. Jamie looked around the room and her eyes landed on Zuri .

"Who are you?" She ask her putting her hand on her hip.

"Bitch I'm from New York I will cut you! Try me!" Rod clammed a hand around her waist and pulled her out the room. I walk over and pull Peyton in my lap.

"Anyways!" Jamie claimed looking bored. "Sosa, baby, can I talk to you...in private"

"This bitch!" Peyton whispers and starts shaking.

"Nope. You can say whatever you got to in front of my wife." I kissed Peyton's cheek and tighten my grip on her.

"Fine I have a preposition for you. I'm sure you know it's me that's been fucking with you. I mean...you ain't stupid. So I'll leave you alone if you..." She drug out and looked at me with a weird grin.

"Bitch say it so you can get the fuck out my house!"

"Peyton!" I growled in her ear and felt her shiver. I nuzzle her neck and feel her relax in my arms. "Good girl" I whisper in her ear turning my attetion back to Jamie.

"You heard Queen Pey...Spit it out." She gave peyton glares with a sweet smile as she slowly let out.

"Fine..If you give me a baby." She smiled bright and looked at me. Oh Shit...

***

Peyton POV

This was eating me alive! He's been down in the basement with that-that...thing! for an hour.

"Sit the hell down Peyton!"

"NO! NO NO NO! You dont understand Z! She knows everything I know! Every spot! He already almost cheated onme in college! With the same girl! I cant loose him again! " I drop into the chair and let my head fall into my hands.

"Pey..that man loves you! Even if she does know every spot, you have something she doesnt. You got that mans heart and you cant ever give that up."

My crying slowly turned to soft whimper.

"Look at your stomach. You got his seed! Even if she did try to get pregnant by him, he would never risk loosing you. Do you know how hard he fought to get you? To keep you? Pey you mean way more than that girl he left in Georgia."

I nod and start drying my tears as the basement door opens.

"Ay Rod turn off the light when you done!" Anthony yells at the top of the stairs and strolls into the livingroom smiling until he see's my face. "Baby whats wrong? something happen to the babies? We need to go to the hospital?!"

"Nigga! Aint nun wrong with the damn babies!" Zuri yelled at him and threw her hands in the air. "She cring because she thought you was gone knock the girl up in her own house! Lord! You down south folks! I need to go back to New York!" She stomped toward the kitchen still mumbling.

"Baby you really think that?! You think ill cheat on you like that? I made a promise to be loyal to you till the day i die and trust me i aint dying no time soon." I just looked at him with big doe like eyes. He sighed and picked me up off the couch and carried me up the stairs. Sitting me on the bed, he stripped me out of my cloths.

"Do you want a night gown or pants and a tee shirt?" I just stared at him. I want to talk but words just won't come out. I have so many questions. But I'm still reeling over what Zuri told me. He sighs and slips a night gown over my head out the drawer. He starts to undress himself and my eyes graze over his body. I lick and bite my lip absentmindedly. He slipped on sleeping pants and statures over to the bed. He pulls the cover back and slides in while pulling my body to straddle him.

" I believe I owe you some kind of explanation right?" I nod my head once looking at him taken we are sitting face to face.

" Well yes she has been fuckin with me for about a month. I thought I had it under control. I mean I made a plan and everything to where I wouldn't have to go back to the game and put you in danger but...she got her before we could do anything. So yeah took her to the basement, and she tried to push up on me." I started to fidget and he clamped my thighs.

"Don't move, okay?" I nod my head and settle down. "Like I was saying. She was quit aggressive so we tied her up. I uh...I.." I looked him in the eye and saw how ashamed he was of what he did. I know he tortured her physically and mentally. I kissed him softly and slowly on the lips. His hand fist into my hair making the kiss more forceful. He pushed his groin into mines making me groan. I know where this was going. We both needed healing in each other. Both giving and both receiving. We both would be whole by the end of the night.