The Hook Up

I walked in the house tired from a day of nothing but talking. I had to do this again Wednsday. Anthony went out with Rod so i invited Zuri over. I really had a true friend in her. She did everything possible for me when i told her  i was pregnant. Even though im only four months and showing a little she did everything she thought she needed to. She would call me and tell me to get off my feet and not to move a certian way and not to pick up a gallon of milk. She was smutthering but i loved her because she was helping so i never said anything.

I pulled off my scrubs and stepped in the running shower. I loved our house. The shower was so amazing. It had over head showerheads and showerjets that come from the sides. I turned the shower jets on and just bask in the glory of the hot water massaging my body. I really believe my husband spoiled me way too much.

*****

"SIT DOWN PEYTON DAMN!" 

"UGH Zuri im fine! The doctor told me to say active. Please let me have my freedom!" She mumbled a fine and i started to mop. I wanted this place clean by the time ant got home, which was in about thirty mintues. We where almost done. I just had to finish mopping the kitchen.

By the time i finished the kitchen i was tired. 

"ZUUUURRRRRIIIII!" I slurred her name as she walked into the room. She laughed and looked at me. 

"What hoe?" I just shrugged as i put my feet up and turned on the tv. I looked at the time and pouted. i wondered when Anthony was coming home. I missed him. And plus i was horny as fuck. I rung his cell and it went straight to voice mail. i pouted harder until he called me right back.

"Yeah baby whats wrong? Are you okay? Something wrong with the baby? " I sighed as i smiled at his voice.

"Oh no baby everything is fine i just wanted to hear your voice." I heard him smile through the phone and it made me smile.

"Well you gone be feeling something else when i get back too." I giggled and covered my blush streaked face.

"Hey can you bring Rod by with you?"

"I got to. His car at our house but we finna roll out so ima see you in 10 ma, iight?"

"Okay baby love you!"

"Love you too baby and tell my little girl i said bye!"

"Nigga its a boy!"

"Peyton you and i know its a girl dont front me like that."

"MAAAAAAAAAAN Whatever! Bye nigga!" I hung up and pouted. I heard Zuri laughing and i cut my eyes at her.

"Aint shit funny hoe!"

"Yall are too cute! I ma get like that one day!" I smiled at her. Little did she know i was gone try to hook her and Rod up. I know i know its wrong but damn both they ass looked lonely. I know they would click. Rod like a ride or die but a laid back lets have a family chick and that is Zuri all the way. She was a loyal best friend and will hold the relationship down.

Like promised Anthony was here in 10 mintues along with Rod.

"PEY-" Anthony started to yell out but I cut him off!

"OH MY GOSH ROD!" I ran into Rods open arms. Leaving an upset Anthony

"Hey lil sis!" He ruffled my hair and i punched him.

"Gahh damn girl! Where you learn how to hit like that from?!"

"Dont worry bout that BUT! I got somebody you should meet!" He rolled his eyes and looked pointedly at me.

"What i tell you bout-"

"Say it and ill tell Anthony what happened between us at the barbeque!"