My secret spilled

Yall it told me it was rated R! LOL I Guess the next chapter would be rated XXX LOL. Okay im going away now. 

Peyton POV

I pulled into the hotel parking lot and parked the car. Anthony was knocked out snoring extra loud. I leaned over and kissed his lips softly. He groaned and turned his face to the window. Hmph this dude! I shook him hard making him bump his head against the window. 

"Damn ma! I was already halfway awake chill out." He sat up rubbing his head. I stuck my bottom lip out and he kissed it. "Stop pouting big baby! Now come here"

"Anthony how the hell ima do that!"

"Girl who you raising yo voice at? Just cuz you newly grown dont mean shit!"

"UGH WHAT-EV-ER!" I huffed and flopped back on my seat. He got on my nerves.  But I knew it was only because we where grumpy from the lack of sleep we had.

"Keep pushing it lil girl!" i looked over at him and pouted. I dont like him like this...unless...ugh never mind.

I climbed out the car and popped the trunk to get my duffel bag out. Bending over i felt a pair of hands grab my waist. I panicked and shot up slapping the person. Instantly i regretted what i did because it was Anthony.

"OH MY GOD BABY IM SO SORRY! COME HERE!"

"Shit ma! You got them hands. I aint fuckin with you no mo" He sat up and rubbed the side of his face. I felt bad now. i pouted and grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder and dragging my feet into the hotel. I checked us in and dragged myself up to the room telling the clerk to give the other key to Anthony. I rode the elevator up to the tenth floor and searched for the room. After reaching the end of the hall i slid the key and walked in. Dropping my duffel, i laid face down on the bed feeling sorry for myself. He was probably mad at me and probably didnt even want to look at me. I heard the door open and i jumped up. Anthony came in with a chatting Ronald behind him.

"Pey! Guess what?! I gots a new toy! And-And you know what else? Guess what Ant got me Pey! He got me an action figure! He got me spider man! Come see come see!" He pulled on my arm pulling me out the room. I looked back to Anthony stripping out of his cloths.

"Dammit Ronald!" I cursed under my breath and contuined to follow him. "Ron how did you find Ant?"

"He had called mommy when we got here and i wanted to see him! He's my best friend!" He knocked on a door and went in. How the hell? I know he did not have a room to himself!

"When did he become your best friend?" He ran in and jumped on the single bed. Well aint this some bull shit! This lil boy got his own room!

"When he came over for dinner! He told me himself!" I gave him a look and plopped down on the bed.

I chilled with my baby brother until he fell asleep on my shoulder i tucked him in and snuck out making sure his door was locked. I walked back into the room to find Anthony on the phone laying on his stomach. I knew when he was on the phone i was to only call him Sosa, ALWAYS! I climbed on his back and and leaned down.

"Sosa.." i purred in his ear making him grunt. I rubbed his back and kissed the muscles and tattoos on his back. 

"I dont give a fuck! I dont like you hoe! I told yo-" I snatched his phone out of his hand and put it to my ear. "Look clearly he doesnt care and clearly you dont understand so give the fuck up! He dont like you or want to talk to you! Goodbye!" I hung up and threw the phone to the side. Anthony flipped over making me fall.

"Dammit Anthony! Not cool!" I huffed and moved the hair out my face. 

"Um baby did you see who that was?" I shrugged and shook my head no giving him a blank stare.