Finally

UMMM Not for the people who hate sex scenes. There are for sure grammer problems i got tired of writing sooo yeah i tried to make it long...okay im rambling i go now.

but shout out to my baby! yall go read her book itll be under my favorites! called Honesty's Love

THE NEXT DAY

Anthony POV

i was sitting on the couch in her parents home waiting on Peyton to get done getting dressed. I was going to take her to dinner and then, hopefully, make love to her afterwards. I was talking her the this place called J. Alexanders. Shit was high as hell but anything for my baby was worth it. I decided to snap a picture for instagram and upload it. I took a mirror picture and put going out with my wifey. Looking A1! I posted the picture and slid it back in my pocket. I mean hell i did look good! I had on a Polo shortsleeve shirt a blazer some black true religons and some sperrys.

I was too busy looking at myself that i didnt see peyton until she cleared her throat.

"DAMN!" I say breathless. She looked...beautiful. I know my mouth was hanging open.

He hair was straight and she had on a little make up, the way i like it. She had on a pink fitted silk dress, some high spikey heels. I swear i love her in heels.(outfit to the side) I bit my lip as she made her way down the steps. I pulled her in my arms and kissed her hard sliding my hands down to her round butt giving a squeeze making her bite my lip a little. Someone clears their throat and we jump apart.

"So what if Ronald saw yall?" He Dad asks standing infront of us. I slyly slid my arm around her waist leaving my hand on her ass making her giggle.

"Oh daddy! Ronald isnt even here! Plus he'll run screaming bloody murder!" He just rolled his eyes and walks away.

"You ready baby girl?" She nods her head and i lead her to my car

**

As we sat at J. Alexanders looking at menus when our watress comes up.

"Hi my name is Stacy. What would yall like to drink?" She asks but looks directly at me. I just pray that Peyton doesnt make a scene because she was the jelous type. I opened my mouth to give her my drink but Peyton inturrups me.

"Uh yeah i will have a sprite with a side of keep your eyes off my man, thank you" I looked at her and smirk. She was sexy as hell like this.

"Ill have a coke" i tell the girl not sparing her a second glance

"Why are you looking at me like that?! You look dopey and in love." She said a smile playing on her lips.

"Because i am." I lick my lips as i watch her blush. "Youre beautiful ya know?" That made her blush harder and she covered her face.

"UNCOVER IT!" I growled and her hands fell. I hate when she covers her smile. The girl...whatever her name is, came back with our drinks leaning over me with her breast all in my face. I tried to look everywhere but her chest. I felt Peyton girl my thigh a squeeze,giving me the sign she was happy of me. I grinned hard kissing her cheek. Ol girl threw hella shade Peytons way and turned to me.

"What would you like to eat?" I turn to Peyton.

"What do you want beautiful" She blushed and whispered in my ear her order and "i also want you" and licked my ear. I cleared my throat and looked at the girl who was screwing Peyton extra hard.

"Um..she'll...she'll have a rattle snake pasta and ill have..." i felt Peyton rubbing my thigh close to my manhood making me clear my throat. "I'll have the same." I say in a daze bitting my lip. She doesnt know what she does when she touches me like that. I havent had a sex in a year and i havent busted a nut in two months. Her touching me like she's doing make me want to jump her in this resturant.