Baby? Babies?

Anthony POV

"Peyton get in the damn car!" I growled at her. I don't care how pregnant she was I told her bout disrespecting me in public.

"No!" She folded her arms looking at me with full attitude. I swear this girl gonna be the death of me! 

"I swear I will throw yo lil ass in this damn car!" I growl getting in her face.

"BITE M-" I picked her up by her thick thighs and sat her in the car child proofing the door. 

"I SWEAR I FUCKIN HATE YOU!" She yelled at me as I slid in the car. She wanna be bold as shit down here at the mall. I swear she better be glad i had fucking witnessess.

"I know yo lil ass better shut the fuck up talking to me! " I say back looking at her out the corner of my eye. I road under a yellow light passing by Samford University. I watched the passing houses as we came to a stop.

"You think im fat dont you?! Is that why we fight all the time huh?! " She strated bawling out crying. Lord knows i love her and my seed but these hormones gotta go! If she aint horny she crying or mad. I swear we do it EVERYDAY! And i mean EVERYDAY!
I sighed and pulled into our garage. I picked her out the car bridal style and carried her up to our room. I started stripping her out of her cloths and putting her in one of my t-shirts.

I pulled her close to me and laid my head on her chest rubbing her huge stomach I can't believe we where having twins!

"Baby what you gonna name em?" Before she could answer I felt little patters on her stomach. I smiled big looking up at her smirking face.

"You know they go crazy when you touch my stomach? At night when they know its you touching my to stomach they start moving like crazy." I smiled wide.

"For real baby?" She nodded her head and looked at her stomach. i kissed her stomach and her face contorted in pain. "Oh shit my bad I forgot you got two ppl in there."

"It's okay I'm just happy both of em like the same food I eat. " she rubbed her stomach and sighed.

"So you thought of any names? " she smiled n nodded big.

" for the girl it's Brook Lyn Maria-"

"wait youre naming her after my momma?" she nodded her head smiling 

" Damn baby okay " i smiled leaning back. "what about the boy? "

"well I don't think you'll like the boy name." 

"Try Me "

"We'll it's Hunter Miguel...." I just shrugged i could care less what she named our children really im just happy they where ours and she was having my seed to begin with.

"Whatever makes wife happy. I kissed her cheek and watched her smile. She was so sexy. "Oh yeah...if you ever EVER call yourself fat again ill take you to work and show you what fat is...Got it?!" she just nodded her head and i nuggled up to her falling asleep.

Jamie POV

"Yeah i dont know where they live but i can find out." I inform over the phone. I was finally going to get my man back! Im not even gonna kill Peyton, even though I wanted to , im not. Im just gonna giver her to my brother. I laughed sinsterly and i hung up after finishing my conversation.

"Ay Jay!" I call for my brother. (yall remeber Jay from book one?)

"What Jamie?! Damn!" I smiled down at my brother.

"I need you to do me a favor."

"Man Jamie i told you i aint in that game no more! I told Sosa i quit long time ago dont be pulling me in no mess with him! I respect that nigga too much to fuck up his family! Thats his WIFE Jamie! HIS FUCKING WIFE! He cuffed her to the full extent!" He said getting in my face.

"So! I LOVE HIM! And i know he loves me!"

"WHY YOU SO FUCKING STUBBORN!" He shouted in my face, spitting on me. "Why you cant move on? HUH?! Whats wrong with finding somebody that love you back?! How many times Peyton gotta kick yo ass until you realize that he dont want you?! They left yo ass in Atlanta for a reason! Let them live they life in peace and love! Shit somebody closer than you think!" With that he walked off and stompped up the stair. What did he mean closer than i think? Maybe he was right. Maybe i do need to move on...

Zuri POV

Rod and i really hit it off! I really like spending time with him! He is so sweet and i loved how he treated me.

"Hey Z" His voice rang over the phone as a smile pulled at my lips. 

"H-hey Rodrick" I heard him smack his lips and i giggled

"What the hell i tell you bout that?! Call me Rod, not no damn Rodrick. Having me sounding like a nerd n shit! Like forreal who the hell you know named Rodrick and he cool?" I was crying laughing sitting at the park watching everyone walk around. It was a little cold but i was from New York and Alabama weather wasnt nothing! People had big ass coast down here and i only had on a jacket. Like it aint that damn cold! They aint even got snow!

I frowned at the thought of New York. I missed it so much. I also missed my mom. But im moving her down here since i got a job teaching High school here.

"Hey baby whats up why you so quiet?" Rod questioned snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh..not- wait did you just call me baby?!" I smiled wide at the thought. He never called someone his baby unless he was serious about them. I even asked Anthony, who comfirmed it.

I heard him chuckle "Yeah ma, i guess i did. But what you doing today like you at Pey house or what?"

"Oh naw im at the park currently but ima be at my house tonight probably. Iono wanna be there when they got the urge to fuck each other" I giggled as an old white couple passed by me giving a dissapproving look. I rolled my eyes and focused back in on my conversation.

"Oh iight. But check this out. You know what just turn around." I turned around and nobody was there.

"Rod what are y-" I turned around to see a smiling Rod infront of me. "OMG ROD!" I smiled big and huigged him around his neck. 

"Wuddudp ma" He licked his thick lips as my core sent a warm sensation through my body.

"I-I uh..." I just looked at him. I wasnt one to be at a loss for words but GAH DAMN! He was so damn sexy! He told me he used to have a crush on Peyton and i just laughed. Rod was no where near Peytons type.

"Damn baby i got you speechless?!" I just nodded my eyes huge. He cought my lips in a kiss and i instantly kissed back. His kiss took my breath away and i loved it. There was something about him..Something that i liked.