Chapter 3

The asshole at the top is Jason
;(
........................
Anthony Pov

Sighing  quietly I slowly descended down the hall toward the class that  kids  all around the world cringe at ..... Algebra.

I chuckled mentally  luckily for me I get algebra, it was all a matter of adding the numbers up right and and not getting them or anything else mixed up.

Smiling to myself I glanced down at my schedule to see that I have a fairly good amount of classes I enjoy and only a couple I hate including P.E which I loathe I mean come on who wants to run a around and get sweaty while an angry balding teacher screams at you ? Not me that's for sure.

" Hey you! " I was cut out of my mental convo to see the girl I had talked to yesterday after the fight.

I smiled , as she was really pretty and seemed like a generally a nice girl. Her wavy hair brown and black bounced as she jogged over. Her curious brown eyes reminding me of Jayden.

At the thought of Jayden I felt myself flush , just thinking of his eyes on me and remembering his arm wrapped around made my little mind go off into fantasy land.

" Hey I remember you from yesterday "She smiled a little shyly " I never got your name" she held out her hand intending for me to shake it.

I ginned back a little exited to be making my first official friend , shaking her hand I replied " It's Anthony and yours?" she tugged on my arm and led me into Algebra class.

" My name's Keke and as you already know Jayden's my brother" I hummed " Yup you guys look a lot alike".

She lead me to the middle of the class and we sat down at one of the medium sized tables designed for two students.

" Can I see your schedule?" I nodded leaning over reaching into my pocket to pull out my printed scheduler the office gave me.

She took it ,placing it next to hers she began grinning widely " Yay ! It looks like we have most of the same classes even P.E together !" She grinned giving me a half hug.

I grinned right back peeking over her shoulder slightly  to see that are schedules looked exactly almost exactly alike .

As me and Keke began talking more about the classes we had I couldn't help but glance at the door to see none other then Jayden come in the door in all his tall fine self.

I couldn't take my eyes off him and it seemed like neither could some of the other girls in the class could as well as they all both black and white started putting on makeup.

But surprisedly he seemed to ignore them all as he headed straight to me and Keke's table.

" Hey bro " Keke smiled at him titling her head to side when he smiled back , those curious brown eyes which I had grown to love zeroed in on me before his deep voice muttered a smooth " Sup Tony".

Oh god , I nearly melted in my seat , but unfortunately before I could even blush at the nickname  the bell rang just as the teacher walked in along with a couple more of Jayden's friends I had seen yesterday who quickly went to the back of the classroom.

Jayden gave us another head nod before stepping away to go sit next to his friend who I remembered specifically standing next to him before the fight.

" Hello class , now I know we have some new faces so to some who don't know my name is Ms.smith " the young teacher smiled brightly. Hm she seemed nice enough.

" Now to help better assess who  are more advanced I decided to give you all a test" Not a second after did groans interrupted the class.

Ms. Smith laughed lightly and rolled her eyes " Don't worry this won't count toward your grade I just want to know where everyone is" . The class settled down slightly as she began passing out papers.

As soon as Keke got her's she cursed "  what the fuck is this shit ?" I chuckled slightly at her dismay quickly breezing through the problems . Pushing my glasses up on my face I peeked the corner of my eye to see Jayden and his friends struggling, they all look very confused as they scratched their heads and peeked at each other papers.

At the end of the period , I was the first one to turn in my test and quickly headed out the classroom with Keke when I heard Ms. Smith call me back.

After exchanging confused  looks with  Keke I headed back into the classroom to see Ms. Smith looking over the tests.

I stood in front of her desk nervously " Yes Ms. Smith ? Is there a problem or something?"
I played with my fingers a nervous habit that I got from my mom before pushing my glasses up on my face.

She smiled up at me her brown hair and light green eyes like mine flashed with a amazement. " Oh no problem I was just looking over your test and was wondering if you liked to become the class tutor ?"

My eyes widened in surprise "Me a tutor? Are you serious?" She smiled again brightly before searching through her pile a second before handing me back my test with  all check marks on them .

" Yep I'm serious, going over your test I realized you knew all the material pretty well ". She leaned back I her chair folding her hands.

" As you might have all ready known some of the students are struggling" she gestured toward the air " I think you might be able to help them , more than I can so what do you say ?" .

I  smiled slightly thinking of getting closer to  a Jayden who I know for a fact needed help.
" Oh and don't worry this won't interfere with your work or anything like that" .

I cut her off " Oh it's no problem I'd be happy to help".

She peered at me " Great see you tomorrow!" I rushed out of the classroom to tell Keke the good news.

I'm really starting to like this school.
......................
A/n updates daily don't forget to vote and comment and follow :D