Chapter 5

Yaoi * nosebleeds* the pic Keke shows poor Anthony
.....................

Walking to school was hell it was so cold I swear I probably would have froze over if I stopped moving. Sadly I couldn't listen to music since I didn't have a phone ,mom could only afford one and and a house phone for emergencies.

Sighing , as I came up the school I watched with mock amazement as a sleek car that looked like it cost more than my house sped up towards the school followed by another car.

I tried to look into the car but both had tinted windows. My eyes got wide as Jayden and Keke both stepped out the frist red car , Jayden looking pissed and Keke as well but more worried.

I soon saw her reason for worry as out stepped the asshole Jason with his smirking self along with a blonde bimbo who I had seen hanging around him at school.

" Do that shit again boy and next time I'll I fuck your car up !" Jayden bellowed as a crowd up both black and white students began to form around the cars.

Jason snickered " Whatever gets your black ass sent to jail faster." he laughed throwing his arm around the girl who smirked at both Keke and Jayden.

Jayden looked about ready to lunged at Jason but Keke stepped in front of him , "Come on bro he's not worth it"

She grabbed his arm leading him away with him still looking pissed as they parted through the crowd . I started walking faster now so that I could catch up with them only to hear Jason laugh and say

"Yea go ahead an listen to your bitch of a sister " the whole one side of the crowd gasped as Jayden and Keke slowly turned around and both of them looked livid , this time there was no holding Jayden back as he lunged at Jason but I beat him to it .

I turned back around  towards Jason as I punched the shit out of him screaming " What did you just say you asshole !"

Jason flew back against his car letting go off the girl but quickly recovered as he came back up pushing me to the ground , I hissed as I scrapped my hands my back pack flying to the ground knocking my glasses off my face.

I quickly got back up punching Jason in the stomach he made a 'ump' sound before his fist swung out of know where punching me in the eye and adding a another punch to my lip ,splitting it open. I growled grabbing him as we both fell to the ground punching and kicking each other .

" Hey cut it out you two !" I heard just before I felt Jayden grab me away from Jason who was being grabbed by a teacher .

" Both of you to the principal's office now !" The teacher's masculine voice yelled.
............................
" Not only did you fight on school property -!"
Mr.green the principal I have began to loathe bellowed but I droned him out thinking about how I was going to tell my mom. Ugh she was going to be so disappointed in me .

" Are you listening to me Anthony Thomas !" I rolled my eyes turning my head back to Mr.Green. "Of courseMr.Green".

My voice monotone as I watched out the corner of my eye as Jason ugly ass glared at me.
What bitch

" Now since you've only been here for a couple of weeks I'll let you off the hook " I internally grinned " As for you Jason this is your third offense, you will be suspended for a week  " Now I was grinning for real.

" What !? But that little punk started it !-" Jason whined but was the principal quickly cut him off  " I'm sorry but you brought this on yourself"
Jason scoffed " Whatever just wait till my father hears about this " he said storming out the office.
The principal sighed " You may go Anthony " I quickly grabbed my back pack before hopping out my chair and speed walking out the office.

As I walked down the hall I felt the stares and whispers from just about everyone black and white students.

" Can you believe he got Jason suspended ?"
" I heard he's friends with that black boy and the rest of their little gang"

I heard some of them mumble but I just quickened my pace so that I could get to algebra.

" Anthony wait up !" I turn around to see Keke running after me, before I could say a word she jumped at me giving me a hug squeezed all the air out my lungs.

" Keke -" I started but she held up her hand cutting me off
" First off my sorry " I was confused "About what ",she took a deep breathe grabbing my hand as she started leading me to the classroom

" About what I said to you in the classroom, you know about having a crush on Jayden" she lowered her voice on the last part and I blush thermonuclear.

I smiled lightly at my friend , giggling a little I turn to her she had a guilty face on " It's fine really besides I over reacted it's not like he could ever like me back any way" I sighed wistfully looking up as we walked into the classroom.

Keke smirked sitting down "hhmmm no wonder " she mumbled to herself " What was that ?" I asked glancing at her. She grinned " Of course your like crush is just like yaio " she nodded to herself , wickedly grinning  "Oh yes wait till I tell Aubrey "
I frowned " What's Yaoi ?" She whipped out her phone turning it to me , smirking she said "This is Yaoi and so to be you and Jayden "

Looking at the phone I nearly fainted.
...............