Chapter 15

I went back and changed Jayden picture/character , just to let y'all know 🙂So sorry to say this but sadly school starts back on Tuesday meaning that updates will be even slower than usual, I'll try to make a chapter at least once a week 😢😔

...,.......................

" Keke and Anthoney come up to get your report " Mr.Clark authoritative voice ranged through out the classroom as he passed out the graded reports.

I looked over at Keke with nervous eyes as we braced ourselves standing up to get out grade. We walked passed people who had already got their grades a mixture of sadness and happiness filled the room.

" Ah good job you two " Mr.Clark stern expression held mild surprise as he handed Keke back our paper with a big fat A on it. I grinned grabbing keke's hands and we squealed jumping up and down.

" Hey Now ! Get back to your seats before I change your grade !" Mr.Clark shooed is away from his desk calling up the next pair of students.

Keke breathed a sigh a relief when we finally reached our desk " Oh thank god my mom would have killed me, if I had failed that " she put a hand over chest causing me to burst into another fit of giggles " You and me both sister "

She snorted whipping her head towards me just then the bell rang and we rushed the pack up.

" Come on bro ! " Keke laughed pulling me out my seat, I smiled letting her lead me outside as we had a free period before math.

" So Tony you wanna tell me something " Keke's voice accused me breaking me out of my thoughts as we both sat down on the outside benches.

I instantly grew nervous " Um what ? " Keke laughed " It's ok Anthoney I already know about the glasses and the phone  but what I don't know I about were those hickies on your neck that I saw the other day " she patted my knee grinning.

"Oh and don't think I didn't notice you coming from my brother's room at breakfast time with HIS shirt on " she continued.

My face grew hot as Keke listed on the things she knew about.

"So you and my brother finally together  ! I'm so happy you know how long I've been waiting !-"

" Uh wait a minute how did you know ! ? " I grabbed her hands me eyes wide with surprise and embarrassment.

Keke smirked " Oh pleaseeee you think I don't notice the little  looks y'all been giving each other ! Or the way y'all just go off into y'all own worlds. It's really cute by the way " she giggles.

I blush in defeat, oh wow I guess keke's really more observant than I thought, I sighed I wonder if Jayden ok with this, I mean if he would be okay going public, to be honest I'll do anything he wants as long as we're together, I smiled softly.

" Soooo what did y'all do on Saturday while I was gone ? Hmmm" she smirked leaned forward as much as she can on the small bench as I nearly fell off leaning back wards.

" Oh ummm" my voice gradually got quieter  " Jayden gave me some um weed and then um we feel asleep " I rushed to say the last part hoping she won't ask for details.

She looked skeptical , she leaned back " hmm that's all ? I was sure Jayden must have freaked you or something " she hummed looking into the sky looking thought full.

I nearly fainted "No we did not have sex! " I screeched my face growing hot as I tried not to remember how his fingers felt inside of me or his lips attached to my neck.......

" Anthony hey! " Keke shook my shoulders breaking me out of my thoughts.

" Huh ? Yes !" I gasped looking away ,Keke narrowed " You were in your own little world just know what were you thinking about hmm ?" She smiled slyly.

" Uh nothing ! " I stuttered. I'm sure my face was bright red , I grabbed her hand pulling her off the bench " Come on it's time to get to class " I rushed to say ready for this embarrassing  conversation to be over.

........................
COMMENT PLEASEEEE

Sorry if this chapter was boring 😭