Chapter 10

Thanks for 100 followers !!!!
Anthony's ass and joggers at the top. Jayden gonna be hypnotized by that asssssssss
......................
Anthony pov

Yawning I slowly rise from my bed, glancing at the clock , I see it's a little past 9 and Keke told me she'll be here by ten.

Great I thought getting up from the bed slowly, that means I have enough time to eat breakfast and such.

Walking into the bathroom , I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. Waking back out to my sliding door closet I pull out some gray joggers that were a little tight around the ass and thighs. I chuckle remembering specially how Keke loved them.

After that I through on a GAP sweatshirt over a plain white tee. Not wanting to get over dressed just to go to someone's house.

Oh wow I think , this the first time I'm going over to her house. I wonder how big it is.

Making my way to the kitchen , I ran over to the fridge to get out waffles my favorite. Popping them in the toaster, I spy my mom's usual note on the counter.

It read :
Have the day shift, at the hospital I'll be home tonight. Have fun with the project ! :) love you !
.......
I laughed quietly to myself I love you too mom.

POP
I jump a little in the air as the waffles finish. Waiting a couple seconds for them to cool I hear a horn outside. Shit I curse quietly grabbing the now warm waffles I stuff one in my mouth chewing. Quickly and put the other in my hand. I make grab for my backpack by the door and quickly exit the house.

Stuffing the other waffle half in my mouth I make my way over to the tinted white car. I threw the door open climbing in such a rush to get out of the slight chill of the morning air.

" Sup Tony " Jayden's smooth voice sounded in the smooth car.

I jolt in my seat mid pulling on my seat beat " Jadan wht ar you doting her ?" I ask frantically with my mouth food.

Jayden chuckled , smirking at me he pulled the other half of the waffle out of my mouth ,my face goes thermonuclear as he puts the rest in his own mouth while changing gears and putting the car in drive and pulling out of my driveway.

He crunched loudly " Mhm you know waffles are my favorite " I look down into my own lap still blushing at this surprise " Um no I didn't know but their my favorite too "

He grins slightly and my stomach fills with butterfly's.

" Why you act like you ain't happy to see me huh Tony?" He chuckled again slightly biting his soft looking lips . I realized I hadn't said anything in return.

" No I am happy to see you ! " oh ugh I said that to fast , I mentally panic and I began to feel a little light headed.

" Yo you aight Tony ? You look a little pale " he frowns quickly pulling over , he wastes no time in grabbing and inspecting my face with his big warm hands.

I cover my hands with his. " No no I'm fine " I look away as best I can. His hands rub my cold cheeks , sliding down and I close my eyes , I shivered feeling his thumb brush against my lips.

I open them slightly to see him directly starring at my lips , oh god I internally groaned.

" Your sure your fine ? I could go get you some medicine" he hasn't moved his hands which grip my face softly as if to bring me closer. " No that won't be necessary Jayden "

He smiling sneakily his chocolate brown eyes holding mischief  " Aight bae you just relax until we get to the house "

I practically pass out in the seat as soon as he let me go at the word 'bae' since when did I become bae? Does that mean I'm important to him ? I bite my lip no he's just worried for me. A friend.

" Aye I got something for you to" Jayden has that sly smile on him again as he smoothly pulls the keys out the ignition. I pout trying to hold in my blush.

Huh ? He got me something but...... " But I didn't get you anything ? And that not fair it's not my birthday " I pout more looking down I climb out the car with my back pack.

" Here go open the front door I'll be in there in a minute aight?" He threw me the keys and I clumsily caught them.

Walking up to the front door. I unlock it in a haste to get inside. Wow their house is big , way bigger than my house. I look around me the see a wide liver room with two black leather couches and a glass table in front of it along with a flat screen TV on the wall.

Glancing behind me outside , I catch Jayden starring directly at my ass while biting his lip while the trunk was open.

I blushed the brightest red ever quickly scurrying into the house.

Oh I knew I shouldn't have wearied these pants, I'm so embarrassed. I give my cheeks a two pats trying to calm myself down.

" Aye my room upstairs "

I squeaked turning slightly to see a smirking Jayden standing right next to me with a huge blue sports bad in his hands "Oh um uh ?" Was all I could stutter out as he placed a strong arm around my hips leading up the long steps .

I heard a slight laugh as we got to his bed room, I pouted "What are you laughing at !?" My face was back to looking like a strawberry as I squinted  my eyes because he was farther away from me and his image was a little blurry.

Opening up the door,I walked into see a very clean all blue room, I laughed quietly , and Jayden's smacked his lips .

"Now what are you laughing at ? Hm" I grinned sly sitting down on his blue bed after taking my shoes off " I love your room " I exaggerated the love.

" Hardy har har here , open this up and get your gifts out " he put the heavy looking  blue sports bag on the carpeted floor next to  him and  computer desk and chair .
He turned slightly behind him as he pulled a party bag from somewhere.

I frowned getting off the bed , ugh I told him I couldn't take this present. I sat down next to the bag opening it up.

Reaching in a pulled out a black glasses case ? I looked up at Jayden with a puzzled face. He had a lazy grin on his face as he sat as his computer desk " Go ahead , open it bae "

It look so expensive , it was all black with the gold words Gucci. Snapping the case open I gasped as a brand new pair of glasses sat in the case. They looked exactly like the case all black with the gold engravings on the side.

Tears sprung into my eyes. "What the hell Jayden how did you even get these?" I said my voice close to sobbing.

" Like I said don't worry about that bae now put them on " he narrowed his eyes slightly and their was no room for argument as I slipped the expensive glasses on my face and my vision became clear.

........................
A/n already hella long so thier will be a part two which yay ! Already in progress :)
Vote and comment isn't Jayden so sweet