Chapter 11

HERE IS PART TWO !!! :)
The lovely gifts at the top , I wished Jayden was my bae:( I want new glasses and an I phone 6 too000
............

" Thank you so much Jayden "

All I could do was hold back my tears as I sat in the floor next to the party bag.

Jayden chuckled lowly with an amused face " Don't cry Tony, look in the bag their something else for you to " he flashed a sneaky smile.

Wiping my eyes one final time I reached my hand into the bed to to pull out a brand new I Phone 6. Before I could even utter a word Jayden spoke.

" Keke told me about you not having a phone so I got you one" He said it so causally I thought he must be joking.

I gave a wide eyed look " Your kidding me right ?" I watched him lean down into the blue sports bag and pull out a little bag . It looked like it was filled green leaves.

" Nah I ain't kidding , aye bae get me a lighter from that drawer it's yellow " he pointed to one of the two small brown drawers next to his sky blue bed.

I numbly got up from my spot on the floor walking over to the drawer next to his bed. Opening it up I rummaged around for the lighter seeing it under a pack of gum.

Grabbing it I walked back over to Jayden sitting on his computer chair "Here " I handed to him looking away from his relaxed face while mine was a hot mess.

Jayden pov
(SURPRISE !!!THIS IS FOR U BITCH Monobear-Despair  )

I finished rolling up the blunt just as Anthony handed me the lighter , I bit my lip whatching his fat ass retreat to the bed.

" Aye bae come sit here " I opened my long legs wider just as Tony's eyes did the same " um sit where ?" If possible his face got even redder than before this time traveling down his neck.

Hm I wonder if his whole body gets flushed. Chuckling I patted my thigh , I wonder how soft his ass is " No thank you I'm okay right here " .

I tilted my head to the side smirking slightly " Nah come here I wanna show you something " He bit his lip peeking up at me through his new glasses which were sexy as fuck by the way, I know I have good taste.

He hesitantly got up from the bed looking over my shoulder he saw the blunt , sitting down on my lap he frowned " I'm not to heavy am I ?" I laughed lightly easily slipping my hand under the waist of sweat shirt ,feeling his smooth skin I pulled him closer to my chest.

He shivered biting his lip but didn't say a word " I pick up the blunt preparing to light it " It that what I think it is " Anthony's voice held disbelief and I laughed lightly.

" And what do you think it is bae ?" I turned slightly toward him and he flushed. " Um a plant that people smoke ?"

" Oh correct !" He rolled his eyes slightly. " Where's Keke by the way I forgot to ask in the car ? We were supposed to do are project " he frowned.

" She's at some girls house braiding hair , she probably won't be back today you know how long braiding hair takes " he shook his head " No I don't know how long it takes "

I just smiled " It's takes a awhile bae " I removed my hand from his waist leaning towards the light of he lighter I lit the blunt.

To show of I blew 3 rings , as Anthony watched my every move " Wanna try ? " I smirked handing it to him between two skillful fingers as this wasn't my first blunt.

Anthony shook his head "Mhum I don't think this is a good idea Jayden besides " he looked away embarrassed " I've never done drugs before " I smacked my lips

" It's cool besides I'm here if you get to hyped I'm with you bae " he still looked reluctant . I grab his thick thigh making him gasp looking toward me with a flushed face.

" You trust me right ? " he bit his lip nodding ,he whispered " Yes "

" Alright then take it slow and make sure you get it in your lungs before you breathe out " I instructed and he gently took the joint from me.

(IVE NEVER SMOKED WEED BEFORE LOL SO IM JUST GOING OFF ON WHAT IVE SEEN SO YEA )

I watched as he pulled the joint to his pink lips  taking a toke , his eyes fluttered closed as he handed me back the joint and his body sagged against mine.

I frowned a little worried " You good bae ?" He quiet for a moment before let out a tiny giggle " I'm good bae " he quickly took the blunt back from me taking another toke . I grinned ,Let's see how much it takes to get him high.

Six blunts later ........

Bae pov lol

I was a giggling mess as I rolled around on Jayden's  bed it was like I couldn't control myself , I was so happy if not a little bit hungry. I finally laid on my back , giggling I lifted my head up as Jayden sat in his computer chair on his 8th blunt.

"Jaydennn" I whined " Come lay down with meeee" I patted the spot next to me on his wide blue bed. Jayden took my glasses off my face so he was a little fuzzy as he got up from the chair to come  stand next to the bed.

I held in my gaps dramatically covering my eyes as Jayden took off his jeans and put on some gray sweats .

Oh god I thought sitting up I can perfectly see his dick print.

...........
Again this chapter got super long so I'll make a part three which hopefully will be the final installment of Anthony's  weed era next chapter will start of with the last sentence so you won't be confused :)

Vote and comment !! I love replying !