Chapter 27

Anthony Pov  

BANG BANG !

My eyes flew open as the sound evaded my dream state. It wasn't really even dreaming per say it's was mostly just darkness. Looking at my phone I rubbed my eyes making sure I was seeing right , 2:08 AM ?

" Seriously ?!"I muttered hopping out of my bed as the banging continued on, not letting up as I hoped it would. 

I angrily walked across my liver-room making it to the front door, grabbing the front door and throwing  it open prepared to scream the person's  head off but as soon as I saw the figure standing there the cold my breathe was caught in my throat.

"J-jay?..."

I couldn't even get his name out as he stood there covered in bruises, a black eye and busted cheek starring down at me with a slight smile.

I gasped quickly  pulling him in to the house all the noticing how he was hold his stomach and grimaced when walking forward.  I brought him to my room quickly sitting him down on my bed.

" Oh my god " I mumbled over and over starting to pace my room, my heart racing " What could have happened ? I thought

as soon as Jayden hit my bed he layed  down putting his head against my pillows mumbling something. I froze rushing over to his side and placing my hands gently on his arm " What was that ?" I leaned in close putting my ear to his mouth.

" Warm " He muttered seeming tired as he pushed his face father into my pillows, some blood staining the white object.

I almost cried out thinking he was dead until I saw his chest move up and down a couple of times letting me know he was breathing. At this point I was a mess, tears stained my cheeks and my eyes were probably red. 

I took a deep breathe shuddering  slightly ( Author note : I shudder sometimes after a long cry to lol ) 

OK Anthony it's time to get it together I cant just cry while Jayden's lying here in pain , it's obvious something bad happened to him and I can't wake him up for questions but I know I have to do something to help him, and that's exactly what I did.

................................................................................

Jayden 

" Am I dead ?"

I slowly opened my eyes feeling something small run across my chest, I felt almost like a feather.

" Jayden please wake up ... I .. I love you ... and god it's like you turned my life upside down ever since I bumped into you in that hallway the first day of school "  Anthony  chuckled tearfully as I felt the feather like touch go across my cheek  his eyes were close as he couldn't see I was awake.

 " Wow you just never know who's gonna enter your life and how they will affect you when they leave "  I turned my head "But i'm not leaving " My voice was rough as soon as I started talking I was coughing. 

" Jayden ! " Ant gasped he reached over me to his dresser grabbing a glass of cold water and a blue pill , he held it up to my lips " Here drink this " I did as I was told drinking the delicious water soothing my throat before taking the pill he handed and popping it.

I slowly turned back to the boy in front of me, I glanced out his window see as it day break. I looked down at  naked chest seeing it all bandaged it up along with face. The covered hanged up my waist and I was upset to see my boxers still on. 

" Jayden  William Smith if you don't tell me what happened to you right now I swear I'll push you right out of this bed " I couldn't say a word I was still shocked that Anthony had took me into his home and didn't shut me out like most niggas and left me for dead  nah  not only that  nursed me back to health.

I looked up into Ant's deep brown eyes filled with worryiness and pain.. I chucked. Damn how I find someone like him I don't know.

" Jay-"

" I love you too " I cut him off leaning forward I gently kissed him as he sighed slightly kissing me back.

I leaned back on his pillow breathing deep about to prepare myself for What I  was about to tell him, I'm about to rock his whole world. 

" Anthony I have to tell you something  important and please don't be mad cause .......... Cause I might be going away for a long time"

" It's ok Jayden " Anthony moved closer laying down next to me, he grabbed my hand in his holding it close. 

" Because I'll always fight for you "

.................................................................................

The end 

Author note : Yall still want that full on sex scene like penetration ??? or  y'all good with this and  sorry it got a little mushy I was listening to a sad song while writing. I can make an extra chapter for penetration if y'all want up to yall  but Im deleting wattpad soon cause it's boring now