Chapter 20

I found another pic of Jayden 😭
I should make them sext😇😇
...............,,.,,,,,,,,,

Jason bout to get his azzzz beat 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👊🏾👊🏾

Jayden pov 😈

I smirked looking down at the table,Looking like a big ass tub of mayonnaise.

" So what's good ?" I put my hands on the table while my boys leaned on the side of me grinning like hyenas, already knowing what's about to go down.

Jason fake smiled " What do you mean nigger ? " the table of white burst into laughter

I laughed along with them, when will these white people learn.

" What I mean is .." I chuckled  a look of fear casted over them as I fisted my hands and cracked my neck.

" Why you was over their looking at Anthony like he grown two heads , I don't appreciate  that " I smiled brightly.

Jason smirked " It's not my fault, he rather sit with niggers and dress like some fucked up hoe" he laughed leaning back in his seat.

I sighed glancing out the corner of my eye to see Anthony laughing at somthing Keke said , He's so cute .

I smirked  lunging across the table hitting Jason square in the jaw.

Within seconds the cafeteria went into total chaos as my boys were in fights themselves.

I really didn't care,  all I knew was I Had Jason under me as I repeatedly punched his face, his ass was fenna  learn today

I really didn't care, all I knew was I Had Jason under me as I repeatedly punched his face, his ass was fenna  learn today.

I didn't stop until I felt hands on my shoulders pulling me off Jason's bloody face ,he groaned with two black eyes and a split lip as blood leaked from his nose.

I grinned as I let myself be dragged away from the cafeteria.
......................

"I can't believe you started a fight Jayden ! How many times will it take until you learn the you can't solve your problems through your fists !" My mother droned on ,I really could care less, if she knew what that cracker said to me she wouldn't be sayin all this mess now.

"Are you listening to me young man ?!" My mother yelled turning around in here seat as we pulled up to the driveway of the house.

" Yes I'm listening mom " I sighed, I miss Anthony , know I wouldn't get to see him for 3 weeks since that's how long I'll be suspended luckily Jason got the same.

" You got me leavin my job ! And for what ?to hear about some bullshit !" My mother added.

( This is honestly triggering to right this 😭😒)

She continued to yell as we got out the car .
" And you can give me that phone too ! Don't even think-!"

" Anthony has it " I answered simply unlocking the door before stepping in.

" Huh? Oh well at least it's with someone responsible " she crossed her arms " Now go to your room and I better not here a sound, I have to go back to work "

I sucked my teeth ready for this to be over with.

" Your sister will be home soon, she'll make sure you have your work, don't think just cause your suspended you'll get out of work , now to your room " she commanded with a glare.

I huffed not making a sound as I headed upstairs not wanting to upset my mother even more.

I missed Anthony.

....................,,............
This book is ending soon 🙊 I'll make the next chapter longer .... promise