Chapter 14

Jayden and keke's beautiful mom at the top 😊

............................,
Bae pov

I yawned loudly turning over i expected to feel Jayden's arms only to feel nothing.

" Jayden ?" I call out but get no reply.I relucting crack open one of my eyes to see the sun shining threw the window. All is quiet for moment as I collect my thoughts. Slowly leaning up in the bed, I glance down over to the 4 huge matching sports bags in the corner of the room and out of sight.

Mhm I wonder what's in there, well it must be important of the boys were coming in the middle of the night just to drop them off.

For some reason I really wanted to know what was in those bags, one part of me said leave them alone the other told me to go look. I slowly found my self slithering silently out of the bed, my heart hammered in my chest as I walked across the room to the bags.

I held my breath as I squatted grabbing one of the zippers. I slowly began to pull it......

" Aye what are you doing
Tony ?" I squealed jumping away front the bags and falling onto my butt.

I looked up to Jayden's angry glare as he glanced from me to the bags

" You wanna know what's in them bags " his voice is deadly quiet as his brown eyes narrow

I whimper " I'm sorry ! I didn't mean to be so noisy I was just curious -"

Jayden laugh cuts me off " Aye chill babe I was just playing come on my mom home from work and wants to meet you "

Without missing a beat Jayden scoops me up off the floor completely catching me off guard as he began walking out of the room and carrying me down stairs.

" Jayden ! I'm practically naked " I hiss squeezing my thighs around his waist tightly clinging to neck.

Jayden hums gripping my thighs " Yea I know , you better keep my sweatshirt on then "

We emerge into to the kitchen with a beautiful lady standing at the stainless still stove making all kinds of things while Keke sits at the island.

Jayden sets me down at at the island and I quickly clamp my legs close even though she's on the other side.

" Hey Anthony sorry I couldn't make it yesterday " Keke turns to me while stuffing her face with waffles.

I smile blushing at my situation luckily she hasn't noticed as she eating.

" It's no problem I like your hair by the way " I point to her pretty braids Keke beams " Thanks !" She touches them lightly.

" Hey mom this is Anthony " Jayden's announces to the woman at the stove who turns around with a bright smile on her face.

" Oh so this the boy you were talking about , he's so cute !"

I blush as she hands me a plate full of waffles with fruit on top.
" Thank you ma'am " I say shyly as I began to eat.

Jayden mom gasps giggling " And he's polite too ! Jayden you can learn a thing from this boy  " she scolds causing me and Keke to giggle as Jayden grumbles.

" Oh and before I forget your mom is Ms.Thomas right ?"

I perk up hearing my mom's name " Yes that's her " Jayden's mom smiles reminding me a lot of Keke.

"Turns out we work in the same department at the hospital , she even helped me save someone's life ! She's an amazing nurse I hope you know" she grins taking a bite of her food.

I grinned " Thank you " I finsih my food.

Turning carefully to Jayden, I rolled my eyes at him as he causally ate and looked at his Twitter as if I wasn't sitting their naked in front of his sister and mom.

He glanced up at me at me ,smirking slightly  as his eyes traveled down to my bare creamy legs to which he just smiled bigger.

Placing his fork down Jayden said " Thansk for the meal mom but me and Anthoney have to go back up to the room so I can get his back pack.

" Yes thank you very much! " I rushed to say " Keke I'll come to your room as soon as I get my back pack.

Keke grinned nodding in agreement , as soon as her and her mom turned back to their food, I quickly hopped out the chair , sprinting up the stairs so no one would question my bare legs.

Throwing open Jayden's door , I threw  my self on Jayden's bed groaning.

I hear chucking from the door , I gasped sitting up to see a amused looking Jayden.

" Shut up asshole I can't believe you didn't give me any pants , that wasn't funny" I glared laying on my back.

Jayden's shrugged his shoulders walking over to bed he laid down next me and gently placed a hand on my pale thigh dragging it up " It was funny to me " he didn't sound the least bit sorry

I gasped as his hand or fingers did things that were not appropriate at this time. I gripped his wrist that was buried between my thighs groaning " Jayden stop your mom and sister......" I bit my lip as his response was to kiss and lick my neck as my face grew hot.

KNOCK KNOCK

" Anthony your ready !?" I gasped quickly swatting his hand away as I quickly bounced away and off the bed , I began grabbing my stuff and joggers pulling them on.

"Coming !" I rushed out the room as Jayden laughed on.
.........................

Ugh I didn't realize this book had so many mistakes 😖I'm sorry !! On the other hand please vote and comment 🙂