Summer Heat pt.1

Its summer and you and the HOMRA are going on a trip to the beach which Tatara had planned. Anna was looking forward on making a sand castle with you. You all arrived at the beach, summer heat and the ocean was so perfect for a vacation. You wore a cute swimsuit[just imagine any swimsuit you like =)] and went to Yata, he was your best buddy but he has a huge crush on you and you wanted tease him. "Misa~chan~" you glomped at him while calling his nickname "d-dont fucking call me that, [N-Name]! Y-You're making it g-girly and embarassing! 8(>///A///<)8" He stuttered, blushing madly from both fuming at how you called his name and how you're making his heart flutter, "But i like it~ ^v^" you cuddled him, he tried to pull you away from him before he would explode. "[Name]-chan, Yata-san might explode" Rikuo told you, you giggled "oh alright~" you let go and went to Anna to make sand castles with her. "Phew" Yata sighed as he breathes to calm himself "damn that woman" he mutters, looking at you 'making my heart beat fast and..and GAH! I just dont like her calling my name like that!!' Messing with his hair furiously, making other people look at him confused and walked away while the other clansmen laughed at him. Tatara is taking pictures of everyone having fun at the beach, Mikoto just sat on a chair under an umbrella while Chitose and Bandou grilling some barbecue and hotdogs while Izumo is preparing drinks for everyone.

Moments later, Yata is surfing at the ocean with the other clansmen whileyou were chatting with Tatara. "Ne, [Nickname]-chan, why dont you tell Yata-chan your feelings??" He smiled as you blushed well, some of the family knew you really liked Yata but you just pretended that you did know how he feels towards you so you kept on teasing him "hmm.. I dont know yet~ can you help me?" You asked and Tatara gave you some good advices.

~~~
Hi guys! Uhm the story is only two parts. The next one will be published later since I have chores (poor me =n=) but hope you like it and please check nout my Fuhimi Saruhikonxcreader andtell me wht you think~