Summer Heat part 2 [finale~]

You watched Yata as he surfed back to the surface and walked to your spot "What are you looking at, damn woman?" His eyebrows twitch, blushing madly "oooooh~ you just look sooo cuute, Misa-chan~" you sang happily, then hugged him "w-what the- w-w-what do you want this t-time?!" He panicked, seeing your boobs pressed against his chest "Misa-chan, you're such a perv~" you pouted cutely as Yata panicked, red as a tomato fuming "stop rubbing your fucking breasts on my damn chest, Goddammit! \(>////A////<)/" the other clansmen just laughed at the two of you "Mi~sa~ki~" you sang on his ear and gave him a blow on the ear, making him shiver then you pulled away, skipping back to Anna, giggling girlishly "Damn woman!" He huffed, trying to calm himelf.

It was night out, you wore a tanktop and shorts, helping Tatara grill some hamburgers. Yata was kept being teased by Bandou and Chitose on how he would get his guard down over you. You giggled as you heard them. Moments past, everyone went to sleep, you stayed at the balcony, staring at the stars when Yata came in, and froze when he saw you "D-Do you even know w-w-what time it is?" He asked, glancing to the side, as you nodded "I cant sleep" you smiled, you were calm at times like this. "Misa-chan, care to accompany me for awhile??" You look over your shoulder to look at him as he went beside you shyly "Stop calling me that, you know I hate it. It sounds fucking unmanly" he scoffed, looking at the side, blushing. "I know~ i just want to tease you so much~" he huffed at what you said "I.. Love you, Misaki" you finally confessed, as he looked at you with wide eyes "o/////o fuck, i-its not another prank, right?" Making sure you're not making fun of him again. You giggled at him and turned to face him "Would you believe if I.. Do this?" Yata was confused until you cupped his cheeks, pulled him to a kiss. His eyes went wide, but took a lot of time to kiss you back, he shyly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulleed you closer as you wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling through the kiss. You both heard a click sound as you two pulled away and saw Tatara taking you pictures "its a keeper~" he smiled, winking at both of you then walks to his room, humming. Yata blushed madly "wha- ó///A///ò" You giggled as you pulled him to another kiss.

=Extended Ending=

Days passed, you visitted HOMRA bar and Tatara came to yu giving you some copies of photos he had taken on your vacation. Including the photoi yoiu and Yata kissed that night. You thanked him and went back home, putting all the pictures in your photoalbum, giggling.

=fin=

~~~
Yeah it kinda sucks but i'l do major edits when I get a chance