[Christmas Special~] Mistletoe [OneShot]

This is for NickHilty's request~ enjoy~

=========================== ===========================
Tatara had hang a mistletoe on the Homra bar's ceiling so if any two people saw it they'd kiss! He was so excited and he made it a a little unnoticeable while decorating the place, Izumo is preparing his best wines for the party, Mikoto just sitting on the couch beside Anna, who is staring at her red marbles. You were walking around the mall, looking for a preswnt for your best friend, Yata Misaki. You thought maybe he could recieve a nice gift from you since you've been friends for so long along with Fushimi. You come across to a sports shop and went in, you knew Yata uses his bat for combat so you decided to buy him one.

=Yata's POV=

Yata is really irritated for not having present for [Name]! He kicked the trash can near him in frustration, cursing a lot making people passes by him avoid him. "Ugh!" He skated to the sidewalks and passed a shop that caught the side of his eyes then stopped and went backwards to reach a shop filled with stuffed animals. 'I love Stuffed animals they're so cute~' your voice running through his mind then he gets off his skateboard amd grabs it. He walks in the shop and see stuffed toys everywhere. He couldnt help but frown of the idea of getting himself in a place like this.

=Your POV=

You're now ready to go to the christmas party that the HOMRA clan has planned to celebrate. You wore a nice [f/c] dress and tied you hair in a beautiful french braid. You get your pouch and your present for Yata. You walked in the bar, sound of bells ringing in yourears as you saw Tatara and Izumo wearing santa hats and greeted you "Merry Christmas!" With a smile on their faces. "Yata-chan is at the back, you should sit while I give you a drtink Izumo suggested as you nodded and sat on a barstool in front of him. " Oh~ you have a present?~ i'll put it under our christmas tree, wil it be aright for you, [Name]-chan?~" Tatara asked then you smiled "okay~" you said as he put your presemt under the Homra Christmas tree. It was well decorated with colorful christmas lights. Yata walked to you, blushing, he couldnt tell if you'd like his present or not that is now under the tree. He liked-- no loved you so much that he doesnt know if you feel the same or not so he decided maybe this day, he would tell you how he feels before he blows his mind! He has to confess to you before Fushimi even gets his hands on you.

After celebrating, Tatara announced that it is time for receiving gift. After everyoneelse got their presents. You walked to your present for Yata and walked to him "Merry Christmas, Misaki~" you handed him his present. He took it and when he unwrapped it, his eyes widen and mouth agape. He xouldnt believe he got a new baseball bat, and it was the one thing he wanted so badly to buy. You giggled at his reaction as he snapped back to reality and get  big present for you and gave it to you, looking away, blushing madly "h-here!" He stuttered red as a tomato. You took it and unwrapped the box. Your eyes sparkled in awe as you pull out something so fluffly, A big stuffed toy rabbit. You love rabbits, you even had a petatyur apartment named Chi Chi but this stuffed toy. You could hug it all night! "Thank You so much~" you smiled happily which made Yata's heart flutter and blush more. "uh.. [Name]? I want to..to tell you somethin'.." He said, scratching the back of his head, unable to find the words he want to say then he saw Tatara smiling at him behind you, pointing up with his index finger at the ceiling.

He blinked then said "look up?" As he looked up you too were curious you also looked up and saw a misletoe above you two. Both of you blushed a thousand shades of red as everyone cheered you two to kiss. You loved Yata most about everything about him makes you smile, how he cursed, how he stutters how he gets so flushed. He protected you hundreds of times. And you loved his overprotective side. You knew Yata had been so embarassed and shy to kiss you so this was you chance. Yougrabbed him by the collar and kissed him. Yata's favce is bright red and he was so shock and happy that you felt the same. He kissedback, taking the stuffed rabbit of your arms and placed it beside you, he pulled youcloser by the waist as you wrapped you arms around his neck. Tatara took the opportunity to take a photo of you two to lastas everyone cheered and whistled. You two broke away from the kiss for air and Yata rested his forehead on yours. "I love you.." He whispered as you giggled and pecked his lips "i love you too, Misaki" you replied. And you two had a great time after that. Tatara knew that the misletoe would help you two get closer. And it did!  The Christmas you spent this year was the most memorable one you'd never ever forget

=fin=

==================== ====================

Hope you like it~