=Wait..What?!= [ONESHOT]

You have been feeling dizzy and have felt nausea and went to the bathroom for a a lot of times now. worst thing is you're days late. You've panicked for a moment and quickly went to your boyfriend, Yata who is in the living room, playing videogames. "Misaki.." you whimpered as he paused the game and looked at you "huh? what's the matter?" he asked and was a little worried at your behavior "I'm... I'm a few days late and... i keep throwing up in the bathroom after the night we.." you looked at him in the eyes

"did it" you said, You were actually scared that Yata might not be ready for this and he might leave you if you were really pregnant. You bit your lip and looked down when you heard him mutter a curse "I'll.. be going somewhere. stay here." he said monotonically and left your apartment quietly.

You sat on the couch crying your eyes out on a pillow. You were so scared that Yata might leave you for good, You knew he's not ready to have kids. Heck, You two aren't married yet either! You did remember the last night you two did.. the deed and you did remember he didn't use protection either and you didn't minded either but sad to say it wasn't your safest day. So it is positive that you are pregnant right now. You hugged your knees, whimpering then started to call Yata's cellphone sadly he didn't even answered. called again but no answer.

You then just burst to tears. You were really sensitive. Then you heard the door opening "tadaima." You heard, It was the voice of Yata. you quickly stood up and run to him and hugged him "I thought you were never coming back!" you cried as he stroked your hair, unable to say a word "I went to the HOMRA bar to.. well.. ask some advice" he said, looking away, blushing "I was fucking shock!" he blurted "Izumo even smacked my head for leaving you suddenly without saying a word!" he pointed at his head, complaining like a child. You started to giggle and smiled as he sighed in relief and hugged you "I also went to the convenience store to even buy you a fucking pregnancy test. It was hell of embarrassment for me, you know?" he complained gain but you giggled, imagining his red face while buying the pregnancy test. It might have been priceless!

"okay, okay.." You said, wiping the tears from your cheeks then you felt warm hands cupping your cheeks then pair of lips on yours then you felt Yata pull away "Don't you fucking think i'd ever leave you for good. I even went through embarrassing things today just to buy you what you needed, damn woman." He may say mean things but you can't help but laugh. That's the Yata you loved "So even if you get pregnant and all. I'll take that fucking responsibility and Shove it on that damn monkey's face that I can be a great father than him" he said in determination.

You were in the bathroom and checked the pregnancy test. It was Positive! "Positive!" you cried in joy. You went to Yata and hugged him after as he hugged back and laughed and pulled away coughing a bit, blushing. You looked at him quizzically then saw him knelt to the ground. and saw him holding out a red velvet box opening it in front of you, showing a ring "W-w-w-ill you.. marry me?" he stuttered as you nodded and hugged him "YES! A thousand yes!" you pecked his cheeks multiple times as Yata placed the ring to your finger.

~Time Skip~

10 months have passed and you finally gave birth to a son that resembles Yata. You both are in the HOMRA bar as all the clansmen talking about how your baby would be in the future if he's going to have your personality or Yata's. Yata kept cursing at them because of it "Of course he'll be like me! I'll even teach him how to skateboard when he's old enough" He demanded as they all laughed. Anna went beside you and looked at your 1 month old baby "he's cute.. and Pretty red" she said as you giggled. "He's a new member to our clan" you smiled at her as she nodded and smiled as well. It didn't look like it but Yata was really good at helping you taking of your angel. You were really lucky that you married him. It was the best happiness you could ever have now that you two are parents.

~FIN~

=======================================================================================

Story request by lesleythethugpug

Sorry if its not much xD

But hope ye like it ~ >w<