Not like Him (Short)

Hiya! So.. uhm sorry for being in a long hiatus like.. fe
w years hiatus QuQ *gross sobs* Its been quite a while since i went back on getting hyped in wtiting fanfictions again soo.. I might get a lil rusty on the characters' personality so please forgive me its been a huge while for me TuT. I did ended up writing some FFXV pronpto x reader OuO;; but heck imma stop here and let you read this update i did!

✢※✢※✢※✢※
”What do you mean?..” you asked, hoping he was joking, looking answers from his eyes until he gave you a cold glare ”tch. I‘m not interested in the likes of you. You're nothing but a burden to me” he coldly said, you went silent and knees fell to the ground. ”You and I, we're over” with that, he left you.
End of flashback

It has been months eversince the painful breakup, You stopped Yata from attacking Fushimi after what he did to you. Even when you're wearing a fake happiness, It wore off after a while and you went silent for who knows when, you stopped visiting HOMRA bar nor even texted Yata for weeks.

Yata was enraged that he punched the wall near him "I will definitely fucking kill that goddamn monkey when i see him" He cursed "oi, My bar is not meant for being damaged." Izumo warned him "Why not check up on her? you two live on the same apartment building." He added as Yata cursed at himself for not thinking that and stormed to your aparment.

knock knock

nothing

"Oi, [Name]! I got you that ramen you wanted” he said

...
no response

Knock knock

still no response

BANG BANG BANG

”DAMMIT, WOMAN OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!” he had enough, when he was about to jump to kick the door out, the doorknob turned and the door opened as he was sent flying inside the apartment and his face landed on the floor first.

”....”
”Chikushou..” he sat down, wincing at the pain on his face
”You're alive..” you said, trying to give a joke but failed
”oi..” He spoke to you, you went silent, you knew he was going to bluntly say you shoukd give up on Fushimi

but without knowing, you felt arms wrapped around you, they were warm ”I fucking know its hard to move on from that stupid monkey face but.. I won't ever fucking leave you like what he did.” he spoke warmly agaunst your ear ”I fucking know i‘m not good enough for you. but fuck.. i‘m not like him. I won't fucking hurt you. so even if you see me as a friend then, It's fine by me as long as i can make that face of yours smile”

Those words just touched your heart as you cried onto his shoulder, It has been long since you've last cried. You felt safe, you said nothing but hugged Yata back ”Misaki.. Thank you..” You sobbed, You knew how much he had feelings for you, You didn't want to take it for granted, but you couldn't reject it.

It might take a while but you know you'll be able to return his feelings back.

Fin✢

SORRY IF ITS REALLY SHORT *Sobs* AND I HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON 2 YET, IM SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SHORT ONESHOT TnT