=It was my First!!=

"[Name]!!“ Yata shouted as he banged your door “Open up, goddammit! I said I was fucking sorry!! I didn't mean it!“ he explained “go die“ was the only thing you muffled.

“Yata-san, what did you do this time? You made [Name]-chan really upset” Rikio said, concerned what Yata Misaki did to make you shut yourself in your apartment.

“N-none of your goddamn business!” Yata panicked as he blushed madly, steaming making Rikio confused at the moment “It was my First... My FIRST!!“ you whined as Rikio stepped back, shocked and speechless.

“Y-Yata-san.. y-you--“ “It‘s not what you think!!“ Yata blushed even more, as red as a ripe tomato. “You- You should take responsibilty!“ Rikio told him “Responsible? for such a simple thing?!“

Easy for you to say!! you took my first! and it won't be forgiveable for any woman!” You demanded as Yata facepalmed ”It was by accident and I said I was fucking sorry!!“ Yata shouted but you didn't listen because he took something so important for any girl. “fine, If that's what you want then fine by me, dammit!“

>>Meanwhile<< ( ・ิ v・ิ)

”Yata-chan, I heard you took [Name]‘s first but you didn't want to take responsibility“ Izumo reminded as he cleaned one of his shots. Yata pouted, blushing “what's so important about it?“ he muttered as Izumo put down the shot a bit loud but careful.

“It IS important to a girl. you see, Yata. Taking a woman’s first is like taking an oath that you will be with her forever“ he explained “what?! It was THAT important?!“ Yata screamed as he stood up from his seat, panicking and blushing madly.

You slammed the bar‘s door open, making every clansmen look at you dumbstruck. “Misaki! Take resposibility, NOW!“ you demanded “etto.. [Name]-chan you should calm down and talk this out calmly” Rikio requested as you sighed and crossed your arms, huffing.

“Why is it over something so simple, you have to panic so much?“ Yata argued “It wasn't simple! It was my first and you can't even take it back!" you shouted as you sobbed.

"It‘s because it's not even a serious thingm It was an accident?!“ “wait. if it was by accident, then Yata was drunk doing it?!“ one of the clansmen gasped as everyone looked at Yata who blushed madly, Izumo covering Anna‘s ears.

“he wasn't even close to being drunk!“ you said as some of the clansmen laughed “wait. you two did it the thing by accident, how?” Rikio asked, making everyone really confused.

“It was just a fucking kiss!!” Yata spilled. making everyone dumbstruck at the moment. “It was my FIRST KISS!!“ you shouted back as everyone facepalmed and sighed.

-Fin-