Butler Cafe [One Shot]

This idea is from the cd Drama Butler Cafe so i kinda had fun writing it xD
~~~

Yata and Kamamoto are playing games until Kamamoto started to whine "Yata-san!" he said "ha?" "Thats not fair!" Kamamoto whined "How's that unfair- it's you who's far too weak!" Yata scowled. Outside the bar there were two girls looking at the bar "Ne, ne- I heard the bartender here is really~ cool!" The first Girl said "Eh~? That's good~ It looks like a place with really nice atmosphere too, shall we enter and see?" The second girl said, you were on an apartment building in front of the bar, overhearing them 'Izumo-san, would be so happy' you thought, smiling. When the two girls opens the door, bells ringing Yata and Kamamoto continues on arguing, but what Yata is clearly saying is "If you dare, you can come straight at me! Come straight at me!" Kusanagi was giving an embarassed smile "Wel- ... come.." "Hya?! E-excuse us!" They both ran outside the door making Yata stopped for a moment. "Just now.. Wasn't that some customers who just entered?" Kamamoto said "The. Both. Of. You...
It's all because of bad crowds of people like the both of you who bum around Homra all day that's scaring off all the customers from visiting, isn't it?! Especially the female customers- I've created this bar as a place that aims to successfully attract even one more female customer.. Even gathering a menu to suit the taste of female customers.. Even so, speaking about the only female customer that visits.. There's only that one whose looks don't reveal how bossy, unreasonable and completely imprudent she is- What's with this? What's with this? What's with this? What's with this?!" Izumo fumed "Ah, that's right~! I have a good idea!" Tatara chimed in then whispered his idea to Izumo.

You were outside you saw the girls ran outside, scared of what they have seen "oh dear.. Misaki again is it?" You sighed, facepalming. "Poor Izumo-san" you said to yourself, shrugging, shaking your head. Hours later you decided to take a visit at the bar, you werent one of them, but you made a great compay to most of them. You were at the door and mostly hearing Misaki getting scolded, or hit by Izumo, you were already imagining what they're doing and made you giggle. You went in and was surprised that Yata was standing in front of you "W-W-Welcome h-h-h-home, m-m-m-my l-l-l-lady" he said, stuttering. Izumo sighed muttering about how Tatara is better at this. You giggled at how Misaki looked like, well you think he was cute in it "ne, Misaki, can I have a request?" You asked then he looked atyou "w-w-what..,[N-N-N-Name]!" His face was tomato red, he had a crush on you and was embarassed at you seeing him wear a suit. "Hello, i have something for you~ close your eyes a bit" you winked 'thank God i brought this thing' you thought to yourself. Yata did as you said then he felt something on his head until "you can open them now~" You chimed as he did, then heard a flash sound, it was you, holding Tatara's camera, taking a picture of him wearing bunny ears "you look so cute~" you sang, as he fumed, "w-w-what was that for?!" He asked taking the bunney ears off "dammit!" He cursed endlessly as you giggled "oh my~ dear me~"

~~~~
Sorry if its not much but i'll fix it~ Gosh mybrain sure is drained from writing non-stop