2 - Watching Movies With Tori ♪

Chapter 2 | Watching Movies With Tori

Harry's POV—

"Harry, did you know there's a boy that lives in Miami, Florida that is an exact replica perfect you when you were 16?" the interviewer, Jack, asked.

"No. There is?" I asked. It amazes me that me and the lads are still famous and find me interesting, as old and settled down as we are. We don't even make music anymore.

"Yeah. Look at what a fan tweeted."

I looked at the monitor and there was a picture of a girl kissing a boy's cheek that, indeed, looked like me when I was younger.

@Directioner5_Life : Went to the hospital and met @Edward_Jacobs and @Monica_Jacobs. twit.pic4bfj8dbhr49sb

 "Wow." The lads said from beside me.

 "Monica? Monica Jacobs?" I whispered. I knew she was pregnant a while back, but that's not my child. No. . .

"Harry, isn't that your ex from, what, 2013?" Jack asked.

"Y-Yeah." I said not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Didn't you break up almost 16 years ago? This lad is 15."

"Almost, yeah."

"Do you think this could be your son?"

I snapped my gaze from the screen to him,"N-No."

"Are you su—"

"No! He's not my son!"I yelled before storming off stage.

Edward's POV—

I was listing to Vicky complain about her 'horrid'  job while we were walking to hers. She had a sweet voice and she was extremely gorgeous. Even without her hair. She is amazing and anyone would have to admit that.

"Edward, what if...what if i do...die?" she murmured.

"You're not going to. You're a strong girl and I know you'll live 'cause you'll get in next week for sure and I'm going to cheer you on." I said.

"Thanks." she blushed. Vicky had been wanting to join X Factor since we were 4 years old so she signed up for her audition next week. She is an angel when she sings. "We're home!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as we entered her house.

I chuckled at her craziness and we threw our bags by the door along with our shoes. She popped in a movie while I popped the popcorn. I came back in the room and laid down on the couch. As usual, she laid onto of me and we watched the movie Now You See Me. Sadly, I had to listen to her gush over Dave Franco while she played with my curls.

-

I woke up and it was pitch black outside, the TV was on the DVD home screen, and the front door just opened. I tilted my head up and sleepily waved with a grin at Vicky's mom.

"Hello."

She stifled a laugh and I gently slipped from under Vicky. "Fell asleep watching movies again, eh?"

 "Yeah, sorry." I said.

 "Its fine."

I cradled Vicky and carried her to her room. I changed her into sweats and a tee before writing a note.

Hey Vick. We fell asleep on the forth movie and your mom came home. It's 11:30 so I'm gonna head home. I love you xxxxxxx

~Edward :P

I put 7 x's cause I know that's her favorite number and scribbled my name before tucking her in and walking out silently.

"See you later, Ms. Taylor." I said kissing her cheek.

"Wait, Edward, can you take Tori to her chemo session tomorrow? I have an important meeting at work. Its during your lunch period and I have no one else to take her."

"Of course, Ms. Taylor. Is there anything I need to know?"

"Just take her straight home after. She'll be exhausted. Thank you, so much."

"Its nothin'." I said hugging her.

I walked out with my bag and shoes in hand just to go 2 houses down. Granger stayed between us. I took out my key and opened the door to the house. I threw my bag on the couch and went up to my room. I stripped and went to bed

Busy day tomorrow. I thought.

____________________________________

Edited November 10th, 2013

xBreHoran